What should I reborn to

10/22/2006 04:40 Glennjam#1
I'm having a hard time choosing between Water > Trojan or Water > Archer, have ur say plz I cant decide
10/22/2006 06:34 kurogasa#2
depends. Water->Troj good for pvp/gw/lvling fast.
Water->Archer good for plvl, and lvling pretty fast till 110.
10/22/2006 07:25 Glennjam#3
I like to hunt its great fun, but If i rb to tro then second rb to archer that'd be cool
10/22/2006 07:28 kurogasa#4
ya, but just remember..... once you go archer, pvp is bad, and once you go troj, hunting is bad.
10/22/2006 08:13 Glennjam#5
but water > TRojan > Archer would b worth it cuz u get Cyclone and Stigma
10/22/2006 08:22 kurogasa#6
ya, but still.... water->troj has power, stigma, and cyclone. Its whichever you want the most.
10/22/2006 15:34 Tombstone#7
The only reborns I really have any real respect for anymore are those that started as Fires or Archers because they usually earn their own way. Waters just get powerleveled to reborn and the melee classes just bot their way up.
10/22/2006 16:55 Yay#8
Quote:
Originally posted by Glennjam@Oct 22 2006, 04:40
I'm having a hard time choosing between Water > Trojan or Water > Archer, have ur say plz I cant decide
How about water-warrior-trojan ?Reflect ftw?
10/22/2006 16:58 LtZeus#9
Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Oct 22 2006, 15:34
The only reborns I really have any real respect for anymore are those that started as Fires or Archers because they usually earn their own way. Waters just get powerleveled to reborn and the melee classes just bot their way up.
Archers bot useing two handers with cotobo upgrading i've seen archer (non rb) with 115 2 soc wand on my server
10/22/2006 17:02 Tombstone#10
Quote:
Originally posted by LtZeus@Oct 22 2006, 10:58
Archers bot useing two handers with cotobo upgrading i've seen archer (non rb) with 115 2 soc wand on my server
Rarely. As I said, Fires and Archers "usually" earn their own way, and that is the case the majority of the time.
10/22/2006 17:38 (:G.Y:)#11
i have water-tro and water-archer then make to archer that very nice cuz u can get them to high lvl then make water-tro but water-tro can have very high money czu he go lab and get them high lvl this nice to have money


i think make water-archer
10/22/2006 18:53 kurogasa#12
Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Oct 22 2006, 17:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Oct 22 2006, 17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LtZeus@Oct 22 2006, 10:58
Archers bot useing two handers with cotobo upgrading i've seen archer (non rb) with 115 2 soc wand on my server
Rarely. As I said, Fires and Archers "usually" earn their own way, and that is the case the majority of the time. [/b][/quote]
a lot of fires AND archers use COpartner. They just have pots, and mana pots, and archers use melee or autoclicker/reloader to lvl.
10/22/2006 23:13 Tombstone#13
Depends on what you mean by "a lot", if you mean the majority, you're wrong.