I know there are lot of threads about this but didnīt find anything according to what I have to ask...
So.. Is there any way to recover password (which Iīve forgot) without sending the password to e-mail or typing the old password?
My e-mail has been locked for months now and also canīt remember the old password even Iīve written it down (obviously wrote it wrong).. Got the SA and as well I know which e-mail I put on the account creating moment..
So anything whatīs helpful would be great
Thanks in advantage :)
So.. Is there any way to recover password (which Iīve forgot) without sending the password to e-mail or typing the old password?
My e-mail has been locked for months now and also canīt remember the old password even Iīve written it down (obviously wrote it wrong).. Got the SA and as well I know which e-mail I put on the account creating moment..
So anything whatīs helpful would be great
Thanks in advantage :)