Need a bot for composing items without unequipping

10/14/2006 12:11 FireFromHell#1
Hey guys, just wanting to know if anyone is able to get me a way to compose items (+1,+2 etc.) without actually unequipping them. I have recently made a close-combat tao, and have given it an elite spear which i have repaired with COtobo and upgraded with MagicArtisan...problem is if i unequip the spear to make it +2, I can't put it back on because of the strength requirement. Is anyone able to make a composition bot for me, I don't know anything about making them but I figured if you can do it with repairing, it might be possible with socketing gems and composition.

PS I have already said I don't know anything about bots, so if this isn't possible don't lecture me, just say so.
10/14/2006 19:49 nataro#2
Cotobo ??
10/15/2006 03:18 FireFromHell#3
Stands for Conquer Online Tool Box - a bot. Its got all sorts of tools in it including autominer and repairing without unequipping. But it doesn't have any tools for socketing gems or composing or any crap like that, so its not as useful as it could be in my opinion :?
10/20/2006 02:20 kurogasa#4
Quote:
Originally posted by FireFromHell@Oct 15 2006, 03:18
But it doesn't have any tools for socketing gems or composing or any crap like that, so its not as useful as it could be in my opinion :?
you're just spoiled. If you want a better working bot, than make one yourself.

btw, Your in the wrong section!! Ask in Main!
10/20/2006 20:32 S.A.L.O.M.O.N.#5
post it in the right section

#closed