Server inspection

07/07/2010 09:55 tommy14#1
Hey guys, for the past few days, when I stay Silkroad.exe, I get the server inspection error, "Silkroad is undergoing inspection for bugs and updates..." or something similar.

I'm pretty sure silrkoad wasn't under inspection for 3 days.

How could I fix this?
Thanks,
07/07/2010 21:43 HexCon#2
reinstall sro and unblock it ur sro client from AV ( Sometimes AV is a bitch ) Also check ur firewall.. u got that problem because there is something blocking ur connection with Joymax 's servers
07/07/2010 22:34 haitham4848#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post
reinstall sro and unblock it ur sro client from AV ( Sometimes AV is a bitch ) Also check ur firewall.. u got that problem because there is something blocking ur connection with Joymax 's servers
lol the right answer i think :D
07/08/2010 01:57 tommy14#4
I've already tried disabling my firewall. I checked my firewall logs, and under the connection tab, the last connection blocked was 6/29. And under the activity tab, it blocked some program 6 times all last night.

Edit: On my other computer, I have the same AV and Microsoft Security Essentials, without all the extra settings I added to my firewall and AV to exclude Silkroad from anything it's blocking, and it works good on that computer.
07/08/2010 21:01 haitham4848#5
ok then play on the another comp :D