Acclaims BOTS

09/23/2006 06:52 DeadEnd#1
I've recently started playing this game BOTS from Acclaim. It isnt too bad but after a half an hour I decided to start messing with it. I have "God mode", infinite trans, and infinite ammo. Basic address finding there.

What im looking for, but is proving hard, is dmg values and such. I know some people who hack the dmg but its "private" and I wasnt able to obtain such knowledge.

If you hack this game, or want to, let me know so we can share some info =]
09/26/2006 07:36 134679#2
mind telling me how you got those using address finding?
02/17/2008 05:09 AryanBrotherhood9#3
hey DeadEnd can you tell me them talk to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/17/2008 10:02 sonybaci#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanBrotherhood9 View Post
hey DeadEnd can you tell me them talk to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

dont post your mail... you will be spammed

PM him
06/07/2008 07:39 minin29#5
Here is a site that has a tutorial on how 2 hack bots.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]