FEW QUESTIONS BY NEWBIE:)

07/06/2010 13:53 michalosix#1
Hello guys!
I'm new here and I'm gonna play swsro.
I have few questions :):
1) What is better : Pure Int Spear (120COLD/120FIRE/120HEUKS) or Pure Int S/S (120COLD/120FIRE/120Bicheon)
2) What Skills are bugged ?
3) All Status in Bicheon (Division , Bleed etc in combos ) are working ?

Thanks you guys For Help :)
07/06/2010 14:39 LastThief#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by michalosix View Post
Hello guys!
I'm new here and I'm gonna play swsro.
I have few questions :):
1) What is better : Pure Int Spear (120COLD/120FIRE/120HEUKS) or Pure Int S/S (120COLD/120FIRE/120Bicheon)
2) What Skills are bugged ?
3) All Status in Bicheon (Division , Bleed etc in combos ) are working ?

Thanks you guys For Help :)
1)(120COLD/120FIRE/120HEUKS)
2)alot of skills bugged on bicheon on HEUKS only soul spear soul when it reach lvl7 hit only 1 hit
3)no not working