ART ON INT SEVER

07/05/2010 06:25 lanfang518#1
I MADE MEDS FOR MIX STONES WITH ART ON INT SEVER ...BUT ..BUT WHEN I START TO IMP WEAPON GM BLOCKED MY ACC ....VERY BAD...:(
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO IT ? I REALY WANT TO IMP MY WEAPON ...
07/05/2010 07:31 niKe#2
autoblock. congratulations
07/05/2010 08:00 nidecker#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanfang518 View Post
I MADE MEDS FOR MIX STONES WITH ART ON INT SEVER ...BUT ..BUT WHEN I START TO IMP WEAPON GM BLOCKED MY ACC ....VERY BAD...:(
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO IT ? I REALY WANT TO IMP MY WEAPON ...
:facepalm: mixing with fake stones means auto block rofl................send C/S message to Gm and it will tell u that u insulted some1 and get unbllock ..........that happend to me 2 :D
07/05/2010 12:29 BorSti#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nidecker View Post
:facepalm: mixing with fake stones means auto block rofl
nicht immer
07/05/2010 15:13 niKe#5
wovon abhaengig?
07/06/2010 03:47 lanfang518#6
need SN and eamil? bad luck,i lose SN and email of the blocked acc ..
so can't imp weapon by hack on int sever now?
07/06/2010 11:36 BoXxX#7
no U cant
07/07/2010 06:20 lanfang518#8
LOL GM tolded me the acc blocked for ever :(
07/07/2010 09:45 BoXxX#9
lol no way that suckx :( :awesome:
07/08/2010 02:31 mercenarioo7#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanfang518 View Post
I MADE MEDS FOR MIX STONES WITH ART ON INT SEVER ...BUT ..BUT WHEN I START TO IMP WEAPON GM BLOCKED MY ACC ....VERY BAD...:(
Really? you are joking right?
lol!!!!!

that happen because you didnt read anything about it, that 5H!7 didnt work since so long time ago, and anybody with some knowledge, know it!
Imperial hack = Auto block Forever!
Heads repeatable quest hack = Auto block Forever!
Money hack = Auto block Forever!
:rtfm:

RIP your lvl 50+