The New Conquer Private Server

09/15/2006 13:21 bigassmuffin#46
id gladly be a tester also, btw, in beta stages unlike QO, u shuld try and make it realistic, not the @drop shyt

do u need stats on animls like how much exp u get per hit? or something..i can help..

and yea, tester would be very kool, id be glad to help cause im interested in this project..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/15/2006 14:02 Ultimation#47
server is backup now i just had the hardware upgraded
09/15/2006 17:11 grootie#48
link dont work -.-
09/15/2006 17:23 CallMeJoe#49
wow I wanna join this :D too bad link dont work...

Not Found
The requested URL /conquer/Index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
09/15/2006 18:56 fullmetalferret#50
Its fixed now, the site works
09/16/2006 00:49 bigassmuffin#51
yo, u dc to easily on jump, make the range alot more, a buit more then co
09/16/2006 00:52 bigassmuffin#52
suggestion ultima..cause we dunt want another thing like co, u can start by makeing it eaier for noobies to start..like make an area and put ALL selling npcs, lke armor, weapons, and a pahrmast..etc..an area not used much, like barn, or where job npcs are..

i think that wuld b sik!

and something that had to be implemented anyway, so it cant be that crazy of a suggestion
09/16/2006 03:01 fullmetalferret#53
Quote:
Originally posted by bigassmuffin@Sep 16 2006, 00:52
suggestion ultima..cause we dunt want another thing like co, u can start by makeing it eaier for noobies to start..like make an area and put ALL selling npcs, lke armor, weapons, and a pahrmast..etc..an area not used much, like barn, or where job npcs are..

i think that wuld b sik!

and something that had to be implemented anyway, so it cant be that crazy of a suggestion
seconded,

the issue with conquer was that the npcs selling much needed items (shields, helms, earrings, brecelets) were all-over the place

If you dont want to make it TOO easy for people, have npcs in TC selling gear upto level 40 and then have npcs somewhere else selling them lovely level 40+ helms, hats, earrings, maybe sell a level 40 shield at TC (or give warriors a normal shield at level 40 promo)

either way, a few changes would be nice :)
09/16/2006 03:05 kurogasa#54
interested in setting up a pvt server myself far far in the future
09/16/2006 03:10 fullmetalferret#55
Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa@Sep 16 2006, 03:05
interested in setting up a pvt server myself far far in the future
i think that based on the numerous people that seem to want to start their own servers, it might be nice if people posted the code for the scripts theyve written, would make setting up servers ALOT easier
09/16/2006 04:09 Ultimation#56
the server will be down for the next few hours as my server is recieving a small hardware swap, and some other stuff, so please be patient all will be up and running as soon as possible, thanks,

Ultimation
09/16/2006 04:18 cjainy#57
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultimation@Sep 16 2006, 04:09
the server will be down for the next few hours as my server is recieving a small hardware swap, and some other stuff, so please be patient all will be up and running as soon as possible, thanks,

Ultimation
ok.. cool but anyways its a cool server well first private one ive ever been on =/ about the npc thing i think you should go with what fullmetalferret said and i doubt this was other idea im thinking of is possible or even usefull, add a limit to getting to lvl 130 make people get level 40 then they get sent to level 130 or whatever
09/16/2006 04:21 yhcnum#58
I liked how in COPS we could amke items and stuff...that was pretty schwexy
09/16/2006 04:36 fullmetalferret#59
the being level 130 thing is to keep us happy and entertained, like having 9999 stats, lol

Chances are that when the server goes up properly, like, post-beta, he'll wipe all out characters and set it up so that we can choose a class/etc instead of being a level 130 trojan, lol.

And then itll be like any TQ server but with people that actually care and want the game to run nicely, people that actually give a damn about people getting hacked and shit, and... NO BOTJAIL xD

But my ideas are merely suggestions about what i think may improve the game, if ulti thinks it might be worth a try he'll implement it and get the testers to see how it goes
09/16/2006 04:43 cjainy#60
+k to ultimation for the server