WTB A PROFFESSIONAL HACKER :D ^^

07/02/2010 11:33 OutLaW05#1
i want to buy a real good hacker to power level my account, since im learning that its almost impossible to buy an account without being scammed, i just rather create my own account and have somone hack on it to get it high lvled quickly, dont expect me to pay you alot of money like you see in the powerlevel becuase thats to expensive, also i dont want any hacker, who uses cheat engine, becuase i can do that my self, and i got banned in a matter of 2 days.. pm me if your intrested. paying in dils or $$,
07/02/2010 14:20 EliteDKTrader#2
I might take the offer but I want to know first which character you want to start with it ?
07/02/2010 14:41 ♠Blunt♠#3
I'm looking for one too. I can pay with $, dils , accounts on hellion
07/02/2010 16:14 OutLaW05#4
bump for me and blunt, i send you a pm andrew, remeber professional hackers, not somone like me that sits down and uses ce script, somone who can shut down the game if they choose to, somone who can even hack a gm account! nah just kidden, but really, nice hackers only ^^
07/02/2010 16:25 Ryoca#5
lf for dupers xD
07/02/2010 17:30 morphen#6
OutLaW05 i send u pm :)