Conquer decrypt

09/12/2006 03:35 artist777#1
Hello elitepvpers, I have a maybe simple or difficult issue with my client. I typed in the password and login account but I lost it and the gms refuse to send it to me. My question is where in my conquer client can I find my past and present logins and how would I access them? Still kinda new to the computer so be easy and make it atleast simple simple so if someone else might want to use it. Much thanks in advance :) !
09/12/2006 03:54 Dania#2
Sorry the password is not recorded, but:
Never depend on GMs. You'll be disappointed when they ignore you because you don't buy DBs.

If you clicked "Remember Me" at login after you type your username, it remembers your username.

If you used your real e-mail at registration:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/12/2006 03:56 bigassmuffin#3
it cant be a great account if u dunt remember info
09/12/2006 03:58 Dania#4
Yea just think of something you'd really want or you really like:
Username: CranberryPieIsMyFav
Password: FavMyIsPieCranberry NO JK dont use that

Make it complicated, cause if you get hacked and you don't buy DBs, you'll never get help from GMs.
09/12/2006 04:28 skinnykhalida#5
just keep thinking of stupid or weird or thing and passwords u used in the pass. i lost my yahoo password, thought of things i like in earlier years, and in no time i got it back =P
09/12/2006 07:27 artist777#6
I've bought several dbs from the gms and they still don't help :( , but thank you for your replies! ^^
09/12/2006 07:43 (GAME)Master#7
look in ur ini folder I think it is there is a log file
09/12/2006 08:02 tsu#8
Quote:
Originally posted by (GAME)Master@Sep 12 2006, 07:43
look in ur ini folder I think it is there is a log file
Which is encrypted, btw I think that those only are the chatlogs..
But could be something else aswell just because they are encrypted.. but I think that they are chatlogs.
09/16/2006 03:19 artist777#9
Yea, I think they are chat logs also but it wouldnt hurt to see if they are. The account is my friends level 130 archer with like full socks and shes not coming back for months :/ this sucks so much. I think she might have been hacked because I saw one to two items that look exactly the same as the one the archer has but im not for sure. The day I got hacked I remember changing the password and then I tged most of the day and I think I forgot the password. I put the conquer files onto a blank disc incase I needed it for anything after I lost the password or it got hacked. The email address is my friends email address and shes gone for awhile, 1/2 a year I think. :( If anyone has any suggestions or idea on how I can encrypt the files i'll wait with open ears! Oh yea, thank you for your replies! :)
09/16/2006 03:21 fullmetalferret#10
ill see if i can get anything out of my various logs related to passwords :)
09/27/2006 01:20 artist777#11
I took some of the files and tried to decrypt them but I need a password or something. What I was thinking about doing was hacking myself to get the password o.o" but thats only if I have no other way. Not exactly sure how to hack but the guides here might help. :eek: