People getting hacked!!!

07/09/2010 14:19 DarkestxHour#121
it's either db-bot or srokey theres no third option so people be carefull this is just a warning and srokey shouldn't be offended cuz u can never be too carefull

and the fact that they ask for money to return your items to you it makes them kinda suspicious
07/09/2010 14:43 xzodi06#122
Thing r getting really strange here..
Maya wont move his fingers if he doesn't see any money.. damn..
07/09/2010 15:21 andrelac#123
Lolkop if i use your db bot loader i can't save the configs...i have to config the bot every time i use it :S

And if i use the first time db bot loader, i have to open the bot by that file or i can open bot directly by db_bot_0.9a?
07/09/2010 15:35 lolkop#124
guess what... a loader is called loader cuz it's loading other files.
if it doesn't load the file its not a loader anymore and it won't work as a loader...

so if you ask urself if the loader needs to load the file, to be able to do something with it, you should just check the name of the loader, which contains infact loader, and u'll see what you have to do.

the settings for the bot are saved seperately for each char. so if you wanna load the setting, you gotta login first. once u're logged in you're able to load the settings, u've saved the last time. same for the saving.

if you save the settings, without being logged in, you'll never be able to load them.
07/09/2010 15:43 andrelac#125
i am logged in...i configured the bot after login in, i clicked save settings and didn't save anything...

xD thanks anyway -.-'