[NEED HELP] Acro/Adziunia/Summer where are you, look here pleaaaaase

06/29/2010 10:58 sohaib#1
hello guys, i have co pserver 5165

well my source is not 100% complete, i need some help

1-ShopFlag system "i can sit but i can't put items for sell, i tryied all the prices and it doesn't worked"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2- Flower System: it's not existing, there is the flowers in VIP shop, but i cant send, and femele can't get flowers

3- Nobility: i'm trying to clean it, well i enter in Nobility.dat, i delete all what's written, so i start server, and the text back, i deleted it 20times, and i deleted Nobility.dat 5times, the players lose the Nobility icon near the name, but in the table nothing change

4-KO Board, same thing, like Nobility

please help me, give me releases or reply me a help, anything, i just want a heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
06/29/2010 11:19 Arcо#2
1; GM's/PM's cannot sell stuff via trading or personal shops. Normal players can.
2;Flower system was released, seriously learn to search instead of asking all these questions.
3;Start the server, delete the file Nobility.dat then start the server. Pretty easy, how did you manage the mess that up?
4;Same thing as nobility.
06/29/2010 12:03 sohaib#3
-Selling system worked
-nobility not worked, i open server, delete Nobility.dat, i restart it, and the all back
-KOS same

and the search system in ur forum don't work well, i wrote Ultimate Armor, and i didn't found it, i wrote UltimateArmor i found it, why it search exact name???
06/29/2010 17:32 Arcо#4
You're not supposed to have the server on when deleting the files.

And because ultimatearmor is one word inside the forum :facepalm:
06/30/2010 16:20 Adziunia#5
:D dont delete any files ! just start the server then open nobility.dat with e.g. notepad select all ctrl+a and delete ctrl+x or just Delete button :D then save, close, start again server and it should work same with KO. About ultimatearmor i think it will be on edits section try search there. Like arco said search for flowers and other things which u want to add :P
06/30/2010 19:05 tanelipe#6
use PMs next time.
07/01/2010 06:17 Arcо#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adziunia View Post
:D dont delete any files ! just start the server then open nobility.dat with e.g. notepad select all ctrl+a and delete ctrl+x or just Delete button :D then save, close, start again server and it should work same with KO. About ultimatearmor i think it will be on edits section try search there. Like arco said search for flowers and other things which u want to add :P
Why not delete them?
Look at the load method, the filemode is OpenOrCreate, so if its there it will open it, if its not, then it will create an entirely clean one.
07/01/2010 11:43 sohaib#8

look this
07/01/2010 11:46 kinshi88#9
Seems like you should close the server. Delete the file (not just the contents).
Then start the server up.
07/01/2010 12:26 sohaib#10
i did, and it doesn't worked
what's this luck, fuck my self
07/01/2010 16:09 Adziunia#11
well look at the video when u restarting there appear second console and its like u didnt close it so dont use restart command just start server delete files xD close server and open again
07/01/2010 19:10 Fish*#12
1. close server
2. delete file
3. open server