B> private mabi hacks

06/26/2010 13:27 dralas007#1
Its a statement actually, does that get me around the loop?

I AM buying private mabi-hacks, whatever would benefit an elf ect.. price is negotiable, through paypal obviously pm me, or add my to msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

or if your on mari, i can giv u rediculous amounts of gold, or lotsa NX lemme kno :)
06/27/2010 00:04 windsworddd#2
LOL, gtfo noob.
06/27/2010 00:38 kotarou3#3
Sorry, no bribing Xp
06/27/2010 02:43 dralas007#4
Lmao, i just got amazingly tripped out. Well palyed guys, but seriously? :(
07/03/2010 01:03 almia101#5
Gtfo and make them ur self >:o
07/03/2010 15:45 Halfslashed#6
... You bumped a thread to try to troll? Dude, Dudette, IT, just let the thread die.
07/03/2010 17:14 shadowsforu#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dralas007 View Post
Its a statement actually, does that get me around the loop?

I AM buying private mabi-hacks, whatever would benefit an elf ect.. price is negotiable, through paypal obviously pm me, or add my to msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

or if your on mari, i can giv u rediculous amounts of gold, or lotsa NX lemme kno :)
20 mil and I'll consider giving you one.

And to half, I bumped because I can.
07/04/2010 06:58 Halfslashed#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post
20 mil and I'll consider giving you one.

And to half, I bumped because I can.
It was already bumped though Dx
07/04/2010 18:22 brokeback#9
im shocked no one has offer sex for mods.. lmao..
07/05/2010 07:41 pawntobishop#10
#Closed
Shut down because this type of thread inevitably leads to flaming. Please refrain from this type of activity.