[Seeking] Map editing help

06/24/2010 13:48 13latrix#1
Server is EP4. Closed beta began Apr 4th. Open Beta Began May 19th. We have came a long way but still alot we want to do. I am and have always been the only Developer of this server. Server and ISP is dedicated. We havn't felt the need to advertise yet due to some things we want sorted before doing so. We do have 99% uptime, but we don't want issued to cause drama is the reason for no advertising yet.

Most of the most challenging problems or fixes I have encountered, I had been able to eventualy fix. Usualy on my own but there is some willing people still around that don't mind giving hints once an a while. Well I have hit a wall and I can't find a solution on my own. There is serveral fixes/ipgrades I want to do involving maps that I can't seem to figure out on my own. I have used the map editor found in forums with no success. I can open a map and view everything involved, but I cant for the life of me make proper edits and get them to save. If someone has this knowledge I am willing to negotiate for this info. I've pm'd a few that I am sure know how to but either they have thier own projects and think it will bring them harm, have no intrest, or either don't take my offers seriously.

If you know you can help, please contact me via skype. Only serious offers please as this is something I would offer alot for.

Skype contacts
phish.aka.blatrix ~or~
admin-phish

Thx
~Phish
06/25/2010 06:38 jamessimpler#2
There is a svmap tool version 1.3 somewhere...but no one seem to have this. Found version 1.1 on the chinese forum but also not longer available for download. The only way to edit is to manually edit the map files. Yet to figure out how to do this. If someone willing to teach or have the right tool, I too willing to negotiate for this info.
06/26/2010 07:56 13latrix#3
I have 2 versions of SVmap tools. I can't sucessfuly save changes with these.