BGU - Powerleveling

06/24/2010 01:27 sp3ak3rs#1
I have recently returned from quite a bit of off time. And have noticed that recently webzen has made some good decisions in the game play which will make the game very enjoyable. So i have decided to re-open my old successful business of BGU Powerleveling (Better gamers united).

____________Gracia only_________________
I dont like lag on other servers :b
With the new chaotic realms/CC items. It has now been much easier to level up characters.

So prices will not be set. And i will be taking payments in Wcoin/Uniques/realms/Gold/Ingame items/Characters/paypal and maybe other ways.

And the more Wcoin you provide for leveling. The lower the price will be.

I will level up any character of any level. I also farm pardons/realms/uniques.

Message me in the following criteria.


Payment method:
Character lvl:
Wcoin provided:
Race:
Desired lvl:
(if pardons need farmed or other farmable items replace ''desired lvl'' with ''desired ....'')

Private message me your offer.


And i am also looking for 1 trustable dedicated partner to help me lvl and farm. Message me reasons why i should choose you(:
06/24/2010 02:17 Qu1ckSilver#2
this sounds like a bunch of bs and a scam LOL good one tho made me laugh
06/24/2010 02:21 sp3ak3rs#3
lol @ qu1ck. Funny how you have scammed many people and failed at trying to scam me many times(:

So GTFO my thread and just and see. I am trustworthy(:
06/24/2010 03:45 0odyssey#4
[QUOTE=sp3ak3rs;5736353]
With the new chaotic realms/CC items. It has now been much easier to level up characters.

~~~~~

So easy to level now why pay someone else to do it? lol
06/24/2010 06:45 Anzuria#5
cuz many ppl don't have time ;)