Splashy Ice's range.

06/24/2010 00:19 tomer322#1
Hi,
I tried to use the Long Range hack on magician skills like Lightning Blow and I saw that the "compare 2" in the skill list refer to the range.I successed to use it on Long Range but when I tried the same thing on Splashy Ice, nothing happend..
I am not sure i do this right so anyone know how I can change the Splashy Ice's range?
06/24/2010 00:51 StickyIcky#2
u cant change the range of aoe if im still right
06/24/2010 04:57 mercenarioo7#3
lmao, you cant change splashy ice range -.-"! it have a certain zone of action, no more
06/24/2010 19:28 nidecker#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer322 View Post
Hi,
I tried to use the Long Range hack on magician skills like Lightning Blow and I saw that the "compare 2" in the skill list refer to the range.I successed to use it on Long Range but when I tried the same thing on Splashy Ice, nothing happend..
I am not sure i do this right so anyone know how I can change the Splashy Ice's range?
:facepalm:
06/24/2010 19:31 Timo264#5
range of aoe skills is serverside!
its only possible to send more splashys on different possisions