Need advice nukers

06/21/2010 22:23 eyalmp#1
hello well i play atm on nuker he is not 2nd role yet...
i need advice on gear what i should put PVE/PVP
atm i have this items

hat 12% speed
400 def set
shoes 20% speed
wb 300 ck
deco 24% speed
how can i make it better
:handsdown:
06/22/2010 09:25 cyxz#2
Well , specify on what sv do you play ?
Anyway I'm gonna give you a few advices , nukers work best with def gear and speed true but a really good nuker that knows how to use his shields should not rely on speed , why is that you ask ? the answer is simple , speed is for running away , as it's name so cleverly states , so if you intend to run away it's good for you , yeah so it's easy to run&gun , a more comprehensive idea would be to get yourself some dodge gear +440 from hat and boots and the rc +100 dodge trinket and some dodge relics and you're good to go , relying solely on speed has it's disadvantages , if a mob/ player would happen to reach you ... what then ? Say a warrior uses his long range stun skill , when he get's to you you're toast but if you pump up that dodge , you might just have a shot to last a while longer , I'm not saying speed is useless , i'm just saying that you have more chances to win a pvp with dodge gear than with speed gear , even in pve I say you'd still be bettter off with dodge than speed , keep the deco change the hat and boots , my advice.
06/22/2010 14:04 eyalmp#3
Tnx that will help me alot