[cSRO] Client v1.166 (Updated in 11 June 2010)

06/13/2010 10:37 vpegas1234#1
Well, i post this in SRO Exploits, but is wrong section sorry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpegas1234 View Post
Hello guys, i discover a few days ago this wonderfull public server, the chinese sro.

So i call all my friends to play it and they enjoy it but they had some problems downloading.. so i uploaded the client updated in: June 09 2010 with the English Media.pk2.

WARNING: Some things aren't translated.. i cant do better.. if anyone has a nice near 100% Media.pk2 give me the link and i post here with the credits.:handsdown:

DOWNLOADS:

Part 1-12
I uploaded the 12 parts in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] so if some link broken you ahve another mirrors to choose.

Part1: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part2:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part3:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part4:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part5:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part6:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part7:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part8:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part9:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part10: ********* [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part11: ********* [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part12: ********* [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

******* - Theres a problem with multiupload so the Parts: 10,11 and 12 will be hosted in Megaupload.

I recommend use the 2Shared mirror, because you dont need to wait to download and you can download 4 files simultanely
Thanks all:bandit: