rsro clientless ... gm pm ?

06/11/2010 19:41 manda149314#1
did gm pm u mabey ? lol i got pm when i was afk and using clientless .. i responded 4 hrs later :D but i still didnt get ban .. they r probablly waiting for some time to do massive ban... anyway did gm pm u too mabey ? in private window of ribot... :(:(:(
06/11/2010 20:05 dimkacool#2
One word - owned.
06/11/2010 20:12 I Pk I#3
Hm,, I wasn't the only one! It happened to me like a week ago, and I thought I would surely get a ban last inspection but I didn't.
06/11/2010 20:26 manda149314#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
One word - owned.
huh i wanted to write i dont want this kind of answers in this thread... ffs..




Hm,, I wasn't the only one! It happened to me like a week ago, and I thought I would surely get a ban last inspection but I didn't.

u never know maybe we get banned soon.. i hope not :o
06/11/2010 23:57 DuTcHtUrK#5
tuesday he wil post a topic about his banned char.
06/12/2010 01:35 manda149314#6
me ? lol... turk.. nothing more to say to it..
anyway i wanted to see did this happen to someone else ... and it did ...


u can sloe the thread now...
07/08/2010 23:55 sallicho#7
I have same problem with gm Sking :S and me too not banned
07/09/2010 03:27 LZyone#8
I always answer when somebody pms me, you only need to set the ribot alarms u'll always know when someone is pming you.
Easy
07/09/2010 10:06 mar1huana00#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZyone View Post
I always answer when somebody pms me, you only need to set the ribot alarms u'll always know when someone is pming you.
Easy
how can you set that alarm? someone pm'ed me and i didn't even know. i don't have the Russian language pack so i can't even read what did he say!
if i dont understand them atleast i could repond with something!!!
Cheers!
07/09/2010 11:09 moderiz11#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar1huana00 View Post
how can you set that alarm? someone pm'ed me and i didn't even know. i don't have the Russian language pack so i can't even read what did he say!
if i dont understand them atleast i could repond with something!!!
Cheers!
Ве кнов вхат аре ёу доин нов! Ёу вилл бе баннед фор тхис!
Cyrillic FTW
07/09/2010 12:20 Kyuzo Satsuki#11
GM pmed my char and dint banned me. Not right away, but after a long time, but only for 3 days. And its was super random ban, caz my char with 2k silks bought also got banned for 3 days, even ho I dindt loged for a week lol.
07/09/2010 15:20 LZyone#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar1huana00 View Post
how can you set that alarm? someone pm'ed me and i didn't even know. i don't have the Russian language pack so i can't even read what did he say!
if i dont understand them atleast i could repond with something!!!
Cheers!
Download a short ringtone from here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and set it as an alarms i ribot
07/10/2010 01:12 3lyka#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11 View Post
Ве кнов вхат аре ёу доин нов! Ёу вилл бе баннед фор тхис!
Cyrillic FTW
it's just letters ... the bot does not see Russian language



But gm send some like this

Hello !You are suspected of using a bot!
07/10/2010 07:02 moderiz11#14
Hello. You will get ban hammered.
07/10/2010 07:32 lavazzas#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11 View Post
Hello. You will get ban hammered.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]