[GUIDE LOL] How to do infinite ReverseWallJump!

06/08/2010 19:10 Andrea123456789#1
Hello all, i have founded with hack WallJump how to do Reverse walljump in wall without edges :D

Open CT of Hackans, change 0,75 with -0,75 and enjoy, you can do Reverse WallJuMP WITHOUT edges!

:handsdown: :awesome:

SPECIAL: Perhaps you can cure your enemy if you change 2,5 CRITICAL DAMAGE with -2,5, ecc.. :D
06/08/2010 19:54 mipez#2
...That's already common (not for the ones who didn't even thought about it...) Oo
06/08/2010 20:02 X-DESIGN#3
when you put dmg -2.5 and you use mind energy would it kill your own team players?
06/08/2010 20:09 Asuramaru#4
dmg -2.5 (crit & leg) don't work with Mind energy =O
I heal my teamplayers^^
and I heal the chaser =O
06/08/2010 20:30 X-DESIGN#5
:(

i an other post someone says that when you put -999 dmg and you use mind shock you kill yourselve
06/09/2010 09:15 Andrea123456789#6
the cure of Mind Energy is other value, perhaps if i cange number in 99999 i can cure my friend instantly.

OT: Now mini patch, game currently in manutention...I play at korean s4 XD
06/09/2010 17:55 jkasana#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea123456789 View Post
the cure of Mind Energy is other value, perhaps if i cange number in 99999 i can cure my friend instantly.

OT: Now mini patch, game currently in manutention...I play at korean s4 XD
hey, where did you download the korean s4???'
01/03/2012 02:42 DarkPinball#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter111 View Post
I have no idea...


...I`m trying to find it as well.:confused:
I love Idiots.. you know?

Look at the Date <.<

It's outdated <.<
01/03/2012 02:53 Awesomeness.#9
last patch it works with a jump hack xD
its so lool
ty for the code.<3
01/03/2012 03:05 s4s41997#10
does it still works ?