[QUESTION] GM Hack.

06/06/2010 22:44 usa.66shaiya.com#1
Ok, so say I play a server, and I have Limited GM permissions like I can only move to other players and such with commands like /amove or w/e, but I cant create bosses with the /mmake command, becase its disabled, is there a hack or exploit or somthing with CE I can edit to grant that power ?:rolleyes:

poly, if you close this topic I be mad, bcuz you didnt close the other guys topic about Nomiss,Invisible hack question, so dont just close mine incase is in wrong section, I cant find my way around this stupid forum setup is stupid all confusing. so dont mess this .........................:handsdown:
06/07/2010 00:13 wurstbrot123#2
....the guys of the Server trust you so why should you do that ?
ANYWAY............its MAYBE possible with reversing but i GUESS
its probly checked Serverside like Client sends the request to
create a Monster --> Server checks permission and
does it / refuses to do it :p
06/07/2010 01:21 usa.66shaiya.com#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
....the guys of the Server trust you so why should you do that ?
ANYWAY............its MAYBE possible with reversing but i GUESS
its probly checked Serverside like Client sends the request to
create a Monster --> Server checks permission and
does it / refuses to do it :p
I dont get what you mean. :(
06/07/2010 02:06 wurstbrot123#4
to bad :p
just dont think about it its 99% impossible :p
06/07/2010 03:17 usa.66shaiya.com#5
tell me how to do this then with cheat engine
06/08/2010 01:52 whiteyadam#6
You cant do this with CE. Gm Permissions are located in the DB and unless you have access to the DB you cant change it
06/08/2010 03:10 Kaotic_Lord#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyadam View Post
You cant do this with CE. Gm Permissions are located in the DB and unless you have access to the DB you cant change it
I heard it's been done using lilprohacker's packet sniffer tool, at least for spawning mobs. I get the feeling mr. 66shaiya is actually asking more for clarification as to how to stop it from happening than asking how he can do it since (correct me if I'm wrong) he runs 2 servers.

(Disclaimer: Having no information as to the gender of Mr. 66shaiya, I used "Mr.," "he," "him," and "his." I apologize if I was wrong and I hope I didn't offend you.)

Pointless disclaimer I guess, but hey...I'm bored. :mofo:
06/08/2010 03:50 usa.66shaiya.com#8
but will this tool work on ep3 client? it is very unstable the ep3 client. easy to hack on ep3.
06/08/2010 06:33 taco87#9
dude..

you have 2 p-servers running
and you seriously ask for a GM HACK? i can't find any words for you-.-
06/08/2010 11:19 patski26#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by usa.66shaiya.com View Post
Ok, so say I play a server, and I have Limited GM permissions like I can only move to other players and such with commands like /amove or w/e, but I cant create bosses with the /mmake command, becase its disabled, is there a hack or exploit or somthing with CE I can edit to grant that power ?:rolleyes:

poly, if you close this topic I be mad, bcuz you didnt close the other guys topic about Nomiss,Invisible hack question, so dont just close mine incase is in wrong section, I cant find my way around this stupid forum setup is stupid all confusing. so dont mess this .........................:handsdown:
There's no "GM Hack". Don't know why your /mmake commands are not working, but check your ID's in the database, e.g. </mmake 1968> (Without "<>"). That's Gold pigs.

And i agree with you in saying the forums are a freaking mess. Don't know what your doing polly but there's crap all over the place.
06/08/2010 12:00 usa.66shaiya.com#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by patski26 View Post
There's no "GM Hack". Don't know why your /mmake commands are not working, but check your ID's in the database, e.g. </mmake 1968> (Without "<>"). That's Gold pigs.

And i agree with you in saying the forums are a freaking mess. Don't know what your doing polly but there's crap all over the place.
THANK YOU OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handsdown::handsdown::handsdo wn::handsdown:
06/08/2010 12:06 patski26#12
No worries, I hope that helped you out
06/10/2010 06:44 usa.66shaiya.com#13
can somebody point me to the place where a shaiya packet sender / reciever is that works for ep3 clients like 66shaiya, and one that doesnt close.
06/10/2010 23:41 pinoygoku#14
the packets should be around the file of the programs if i am corect
06/11/2010 01:27 usa.66shaiya.com#15
what?