Question?

07/24/2006 19:54 Renegad3x#1
With all these people learning to make new hacks and stuff etc.. people continue to release them but i havent touched one since the new patch... Can i get banned for them, are they detectable? will i get banned for using it?
07/24/2006 22:46 breesean#2
Itburnz had this to say about hack detection in a previous post.

Quote:
When you change the code directly in the executable i highly doubt they can detect it. Simply copy your modified .exe into the PS directory right before pressing the "Play" button in the launchpad.
Now I'm sure teleprting is much more easily detectable than anything else. But just as it is any any game, when you exploit you take the chance of getting banned.
07/24/2006 22:49 Renegad3x#3
Quote:
Originally posted by breesean@Jul 24 2006, 22:46

Quote:
When you change the code directly in the executable i highly doubt they can detect it. Simply copy your modified .exe into the PS directory right before pressing the "Play" button in the launchpad.
Now I'm sure teleprting is much more easily detectable than anything else. But just as it is any any game, when you exploit you take the chance of getting banned.
soo what thats saying is modify the exe after the patch went through, or like copy the exe somewheres else modify that, let the launcher do its junk then replace the original exe with modded? its what it sounds like

as for the second part of your post... i never actually feared getting banned using these hax before this new patch, i tried it once and i believe it was redboomers that i used, PS just automatically closed.. and i kep reading all over that ps closes or some junk when u try to hack. so im like wtf.. i wanna hack but not get banned xD. i cant make hacks for shit either...
07/28/2006 15:16 ItBurnzMyAss#4
Quote:
Originally posted by Renegad3x+Jul 24 2006, 22:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Renegad3x @ Jul 24 2006, 22:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--breesean@Jul 24 2006, 22:46

Quote:
soo what thats saying is modify the exe after the patch went through, or like copy the exe somewheres else modify that, let the launcher do its junk then replace the original exe with modded? its what it sounds like

as for the second part of your post... i never actually feared getting banned using these hax before this new patch, i tried it once and i believe it was redboomers that i used, PS just automatically closed.. and i kep reading all over that ps closes or some junk when u try to hack. so im like wtf.. i wanna hack but not get banned xD. i cant make hacks for shit either... [/b][/quote]
Hilarious .. that means your a hack of a hacker.

- I.
07/28/2006 20:44 Renegad3x#5
:?