91GameCheck.exe....

05/24/2010 08:38 KitsunePaws#1
TQ thead [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Intern05:
Welcome to the Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Michael. How may I help you?
KP:
Hello Michael, after having examined your 91GameCheck file, and having seen what it is able to do, including keycapture, ftp upload, and examining the process list, I want to know if I am allowed to delete this file.
Intern05:
You'd better not, but anyway, you can delete it if you can promise that your account is safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This file located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Conquer 2.0\IsecPlus has quite a few things you people might want to know about. Firstly, this application will take a list of your process list, example of a decrypted plist.ini can be found here, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
After this list is taken it is then compared to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (TQ server). As of now, there is little to fear about this, but this is the basic security against bots and proxies. However there are other things you should fear about this application, included below are some things it can do..

GetMenu...GetClientRect.W.SetForegroundWindow.!.Ge tKeyState...MapWindowPoints...PeekMessageA..<.GetM essagePos.=.GetMessageTime....DeleteUrlCacheEntry. &.FtpCreateDirectoryA.4.FtpPutFileA.i.InternetC los eHandle...InternetGetLastResponseInfoA..

And now for the commands it'll run on your pc without your consent.

netsh firewall add allowedprogram "%s" 91GameCheck ENABLE...netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=91gamecheck dir=in program="%s" action=allow...SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\S haredAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfil e\AuthorizedApplication

This file is nothing short of a rootkit. Now you know.
05/24/2010 19:02 bgdu77#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsunePaws View Post
You'd better not, but anyway, you can delete it if you can promise that your account is safe.
Lol ? If u promise ? Is Tq acting like children of 3 years old ?
05/24/2010 23:20 legomans#3
i am pretty sure that they dont verify that you haven't deleted it.

-EDIT: lol i opened it as a txt with notepad, and one of the files listed is 3=Fable.exe