[UCE-SRC] Cheat Engine 6!

05/22/2010 18:37 Andrea123456789#1
Hello guys, i have founded src of Cheat Engine 6, is undetectable: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

- You must compile it, for compile use this FAQ: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

- Please, who compile it, post VirusTotal and file :handsdown:
05/22/2010 18:41 Takuja-#2
first :P where are the link ?
05/22/2010 18:42 Shokata11#3
doesn't work
05/22/2010 18:42 Andrea123456789#4
I have only founded svn(src site) of ce 6 in official svn of cheat engine group, you compile cheat engine 6 and you can use cheat engine 6 for search value in game :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shokata11 View Post
doesn't work
lol, you havent tested
05/22/2010 18:50 MrSm!th#5
hm sounds nice.

i dont need it but maybe its usefull for these guys with 64bit systems also.

btw. did you also test the pointer scan? in other uce's (which have ce 5.3 src) the pointer scan is crap; does it work in 6?

ce is written in delphi isnt it?
hm, so you have to own a Delphi version... (or is there any other Delphi compiler?)
05/22/2010 18:54 Andrea123456789#6
Yes, but i can install windows 64 bit for searchaddress, but i need know if work :)
05/22/2010 18:57 MrSm!th#7
why should it not work?

if it is undetected, you will be able to search on x64 system while xtrap is running ;)
05/22/2010 19:03 Andrea123456789#8
Ah ok, thank's, now i wait the file compiled :)
05/22/2010 19:07 PenGuin :O#9
Do you upload the .exe file?
05/22/2010 19:10 Andrea123456789#10
I can't use Delphi for compile it, my pc crash if i open Delphi, you wait 1 people who compile CE 6
05/22/2010 19:50 Nyamochka#11
Nice!

Will be even nicer if someone with a brain will compile and share it- I will appreciate this a lot (and I think a lot of guys including Mr.Sm!th, too :))

Don't really want to download and install Delphi just for one cause.
05/22/2010 19:53 Al Kappaccino#12
Mh, i think it would be stupid to release the compiled version here.
I think, CE as a UCE is nice and i donīt want Alaplaya to fix it
05/22/2010 19:54 MrSm!th#13
Jake :D

Do you really think, that they won't detected, if just the source code is released?

They would detect it anyway.
05/22/2010 19:55 Nyamochka#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeFrost77 View Post
Mh, i think it would be stupid to release the compiled version here.
I think, CE as a UCE is nice and i donīt want Alaplaya to fix it
I agree with Jake, the more people use it, the sooner it will be blacklisted and monitored. Without the public release it can win us a bit of time.
05/22/2010 19:56 MrSm!th#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyamochka View Post
I agree with Jake, the more people use it, the sooner it will be blacklisted and monitored. Without the public release it can win us a bit of time.
But it IS already public, even if its not compiled .exe file