IMPORTANT

05/19/2010 01:40 Godricc#1
Okay so I noticed that my "MSL Server service manager" and my "SQL Server enterprise manager" Server list don't match.

My Service manager server lists NATE-XXXXXXXXXX
and my Enterprise manager server group is (LOCAL)(Windows NT)

When I add a account in manually I cant log into it. Even when I restart the server.

I have this Control panel thing that someone showed me.
Dekaron-SG
MSSQL DM

and once I use that and type in my server name in it (NATE-XXXXXXX) it doesn't show the new accounts I added in manually.

This is important to get fixed if you know how to link them up so they match can you please help!
05/19/2010 04:04 Bullet2l#2
IP address/hamachi ip address
your database user Name
your database userme

pm me again i you are online. i give you the link we shall talk in SG dekaron live support.
05/19/2010 04:21 Godricc#3
Im still not getting what you mean by that?

Im wondering if my database is even link up right. Once i turn on my service manager thingy the this lights up green on the local. Its tied together but without the same name.

I want to know if I can change my server name from (LOCAL) to (NATE-XXXXX)
05/19/2010 04:26 daddycool.#4
Try this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2010 04:26 naruto820#5
That shouldnt make a difference. Local is right for enterprise manager to show. While on the service manager it shows your pc name which is Nate and the numbers. That is not an error rather that is the way it's suppose to be in most cases.

Quote:
When I add a account in manually I cant log into it. Even when I restart the server.
Which table did you use to create this account and what error you get while loggin in?
05/19/2010 04:26 LuigiLC#6
hey man help me ... i need sql enterprice and msl .. can you send me ???
pls add me on msn
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2010 04:29 daddycool.#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiLC View Post
hey man help me ... i need sql enterprice and msl .. can you send me ???
pls add me on msn
Next time try use search [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2010 05:34 Godricc#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nerd View Post
Try this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Every time I have a problem you send me to that damn sql-2000 bull crap.

Quote:
Next time try use search [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Also I even have problems looking up past posts. When you search for something you never get what you typed. Try and help someone out 1 on 1 sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820
That shouldnt make a difference. Local is right for enterprise manager to show. While on the service manager it shows your pc name which is Nate and the numbers. That is not an error rather that is the way it's suppose to be in most cases.

Quote:
Which table did you use to create this account and what error you get while loggin in?
Yeah i forgot to add that in...
I add the account into the "Tbl_user" and I get the dang "ID does not exist" But the account is in the "Tbl_user" list...

Hope i added enough.
05/19/2010 05:43 naruto820#9
u gotta add to user_profile and the password has to be md5 hashed.
05/19/2010 05:45 Godricc#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
u gotta add to user_profile and the password has to be md5 hashed.
Lol am I dumb or what.... Thanks (Big Thanks)

So how do I make the password md5 hashed though sorry to ask lol.
05/19/2010 05:50 naruto820#11
Go to this site
type the password then calculate md5.

Copy that and paste it in password field in the sql table
05/19/2010 05:57 Godricc#12
Thanks a lot! Thank you for all your help man... If I need something ill post it here on this thread again okay.

I gave THANKS!

~Nate~
05/19/2010 13:28 daddycool.#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansem774 View Post
Every time I have a problem you send me to that damn sql-2000 bull crap.
Well, every time? you have posted 2 times... if you read what i send your basic problems are solved. So i don't give a sh*t to what you think, good luck.
05/19/2010 18:57 Godricc#14
Quote:
Well, every time? you have posted 2 times... if you read what i send your basic problems are solved. So i don't give a sh*t to what you think, good luck.
Lmfao. I say that because the last time I post for something I am in need of help with you post bull crap basic SQL guides that have nothing that really have to do with my problem. I read the damn thing and it helps me none. Then other people post real sh*t that get my problem resolved.

If you didn't notice I still give thanks for you to take to time to post a LINK of someone else's guide. Ain't I nice!

Idk if its just me but i think your out there for the posts, not the helping.

I'm not being a dick but if someone needs help and I actually know what is the matter I post the problem in steps and after that if they still need the help, I go beyond that and help till its resolved. If you don't have a single clue about someone's problem then don't post crap that's just going to waste their time and lead them in the wrong direction.