hey guys I used an auto right clicker ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) and a macro just for your mouse ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) all I did was download both of them and record holding down the right button for 10 min so its nothing really big but if you dont want to waste 10 min holding down the right side of your mouse you can dowload this and open it in ghost mouse
hope it helps someone....:nice:
P.S. dont give me any credit for the programs because I didn't make them....the sites from where I got the program are above ^^
btw guys this scatter goes up and out so it is not for the "archer spawn" I can make one of those later today though....its for the spawn that is to the left of GoldGhost
hope it helps someone....:nice:
P.S. dont give me any credit for the programs because I didn't make them....the sites from where I got the program are above ^^
btw guys this scatter goes up and out so it is not for the "archer spawn" I can make one of those later today though....its for the spawn that is to the left of GoldGhost