TS2 GM commands and theories

05/09/2010 04:44 blackhatjoe#1
GM mode is activated by switching the flag to on that flag is two lines under and 8 bytes in under your password.

The command list:
/out - no clue what it does
/end - server or event stop
/start - server or event start
/ready - no clue
/rename - assumed character rename
/res - res in the same spot or res a character, I know in TS1 it was not possible to resurrect in GM mode this is most likely a fix to that.
/znotice - zone notice
/level - change character level - if this would work or I could hack another GM account no more grinding for me rofl
/umove -most likely move to player or move player to me
/chat - not sure
/god - obvious - This could be the way to do god mode if we can figure out WTF it does to make us god mode.
/block - ban player most likely
/kick - kick player
/ychat - chat on
/nchat - chat off
/move - move to coords
/call - no clue
/find - find player location
/unequip - take off gear ( this is for special GM gear, TS1 this was the black japanese hat that GMs wore)
/equip - put on GM outfit
/tribe - talk to tribe like a faction leader
/max - max stats, skill points?
/die - kill targeted player or suicide
/moncall - spawn monster
/item - spawn item
/money - set money
/exp - exp rate or current exp %
/show - turn off GM invisibility
/hide - turn on invisibility
/movezone - obviously this is move zone
/notice - server wide notice

How do I know what some of these do?

I was the only person to hack a TS1 GM and mess with all of the commands :D

/god - researching could lead to a stable godmode
/money - think this is pure server side so no use to us
/level - also believe this is pure server side :(

Unfortunately ALL of these commands result in a DC so I theorize all commands are account validated as on TS1 with all commands other than /find and /movezone.

When I hacked GM Rei I could use all commands so obviously it is a db privilege. Sadly this is what is happening in TS2 with ALL commands SO

I think GM hack is completely impossible with TS2 :( :(

What I am working on:
Dupe and account hack
Other things that come to mind.

-dellsmurf

leave suggestions and if you know anything that could help out

Edit:
I think godmode might be possible if we can figure out how to attack while dead.

Hmm- faction chat highjack might be possible:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/09/2010 08:52 aStudent#2
work in 12sky2?
05/09/2010 09:53 Jang0><#3
we don't know if all work these might work :)
05/09/2010 21:01 generichaxor#4
Nice dellsmurf. Too bad they don't work on TS2. I'd love to fuck people around with those commands haha!
05/10/2010 07:24 Jang0><#5
with little modifications on CE these will work maybe :D anyway if these will work we will use on mega 12sky pserver xD ( joke ) on aeria for sure xD )

if i remember Out : teleport out from gm map
there shall be IN : teleport to gm map :D
05/10/2010 18:35 Zacko7#6
Tri407tiny has had some luck with GM functions, but only the Red coloured font. We've tried to turn these functions on in a similar way to how we turned on GM Mode, previously with no luck.
05/10/2010 18:58 Jang0><#7
yeah but some of these might work on ts2
05/10/2010 21:50 blackhatjoe#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
Tri407tiny has had some luck with GM functions, but only the Red coloured font. We've tried to turn these functions on in a similar way to how we turned on GM Mode, previously with no luck.
I have gotten the "unknown command" red text with several functions however on others I get dced such as with movezone and god.

I think all of them might be server sided but who knows these alt1 guys are pretty stupid, I already think I have another way to dupe.
05/11/2010 01:24 barakuda21#9
i try this on ts2 ph server i think i try first the money and level from gm command you say!

PS.

are you sure this is work.. even that your account are not a GM account?????
05/11/2010 02:11 blackhatjoe#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by barakuda21 View Post
i try this on ts2 ph server i think i try first the money and level from gm command you say!

PS.

are you sure this is work.. even that your account are not a GM account?????
WTF how is everyone on a private server ? I don't see any files out, are you all on the mega server?
05/11/2010 04:22 powerfear#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhatjoe View Post
WTF how is everyone on a private server ? I don't see any files out, are you all on the mega server?
ph server mean the official version of the game that is hosted in philippines
05/11/2010 05:13 blackhatjoe#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
ph server mean the official version of the game that is hosted in philippines
lol quoted wrong post :( but yeah what ever
05/11/2010 23:10 Mega Byte#13
Ive tried faction chat hijack and didnt work for me but prehaps if you can emulate it comming from the faction leader client or something i donno :P. I just forced it to work in game and send the packet but got disconnected lol. As for gm commands none of them have worked for me but we can revive without them. Attacking whilst dead sounds interesting however we may also be able to make it only damage us with like 1hp each hit which would be good too.we get d/c if the game does not tell the server it has gotten hit. So maybe we can make the monster on our game attack another player rather than our selves so we dont get hit and the game thinks the monster is attacking somone else. We kill it get exp and items. It is possible to attack every monster you can see at once however it will definatly require a DLL to be injected and alot of crafting. I will be looking into that later.
05/12/2010 17:31 Jang0><#14
with Wpe versions wont work to edit packets , we need sumthing better . and for the gm commands most of them are serverside linked to GM-Account by a number in the database
05/12/2010 23:25 Mega Byte#15
Rather than using wpe pro try coding a proxy that modifies packets for you.
Also you can use wpe pro if you unencrypt and recrypt the packets but you would have to be quick for most things so kinda unreliable better to code something to do it :).

An Injected dll that sends packets would work ;)