WARNING TO ALL PLEASE READ

06/03/2006 03:38 hemp#1
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there asses and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to everyone

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/03/2006 03:41 ANTIn00b#2
dont use cotobo shortcuts !!

edit: cobolt? :rofl: :whow:
06/03/2006 03:48 hemp#3
it dosent matter if you use short cuts or not now with the programe if you have it on you well get sent to jail now i have never used it for anything but d/c since the update never pressed a short cut key my chars whre mineing for hours went to the bath room came back and 3 of the 4 chars where in jail. alot of people are haveing this happen to them
06/03/2006 04:13 hemp#4
it seems at the moment about 1 in 4 people are being sent to bot jail for useing cotobo at the moment
06/03/2006 04:16 Nami_love#5
Dont you dare try it, if you do prepare 100k, you will go to bot jail in 5 mins after using cotobo 0.35beta. good luck
06/03/2006 04:18 hemp#6
thats not intirely true not everyone is being sent to bot jail for useing the programe yet but i think that well be part of things to come
06/03/2006 04:24 Ninja101#7
man its the short cuts ive used cotobo all day but i went to jail as soon as i used a short cut
06/03/2006 04:27 hemp#8
it has nothing to do with the short cuts i had 3 sent today well i was in the bathroom i diddent use any short cuts
06/03/2006 04:58 vi3tboi91#9
Quote:
Originally posted by hemp@Jun 3 2006, 03:38
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there asses and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to everyone

damn...
that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
well u know i mean the program
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
i been using Cotobo for the past 30 mins lol nuttin happen
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha shit out God damn
06/03/2006 04:59 whtboy#10
Yes i just went to jail as well rushed to the site to tell, seems you all know already lol, but only happend when i used a short cut :P
06/03/2006 05:00 hemp#11
Quote:
Originally posted by vi3tboi91+Jun 3 2006, 04:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vi3tboi91 @ Jun 3 2006, 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hemp@Jun 3 2006, 03:38

damn...
that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha shit out God damn [/b][/quote]
it does work i used it 5 min ago to get a friend out of bot jail you must not have done it right
06/03/2006 05:05 whtboy#12
Quote:
Originally posted by vi3tboi91+Jun 3 2006, 04:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vi3tboi91 @ Jun 3 2006, 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hemp@Jun 3 2006, 03:38

damn...
that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha shit out God damn [/b][/quote]
Use cotobo, n hit the dump trash button yall be in bot jail less then 1 sec
06/03/2006 05:07 vi3tboi91#13
Quote:
Originally posted by whtboy+Jun 3 2006, 05:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whtboy @ Jun 3 2006, 05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -vi3tboi91@Jun 3 2006, 04:58
<!--QuoteBegin--hemp
Quote:
@Jun 3 2006, 03:38
just to let all know cotobo* is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way)* it seem conquer is actuall getting off there asses and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to everyone

damn...
that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha shit out God damn
Use cotobo, n hit the dump trash button yall be in bot jail less then 1 sec [/b][/quote]
did lol...it worked newayz thnx
06/03/2006 05:08 cxs#14
o.O cotobo still works fine for me.....been using all day still
06/03/2006 05:09 hemp#15
Quote:
Originally posted by cxs@Jun 3 2006, 05:08
o.O cotobo still works fine for me.....been using all day still
i had it on for 12 hours straight before i was sent to bot jail