System Greeting Question

05/05/2010 10:05 SagabDarkness#1
When I log into my private server I always get this greeting message from the system on the world chat. It's annoying lol. Which file in the source do I go to to delete it. I looked almost everywhere.
05/05/2010 11:39 NeoN[PM]#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SagabDarkness View Post
When I log into my private server I always get this greeting message from the system on the world chat. It's annoying lol. Which file in the source do I go to to delete it. I looked almost everywhere.

Remove thees lines in teleport.cs

Code:
GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Welcome to COprivate server!");
                  GC.LocalMessage(2000, "The server is still being fixed. Anyway, We want you to enjoy this server.");
                  GC.LocalMessage(2000, "If you want to revive here while being blessed, you have to type /rh or /revivehere.");
                  GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Also if somehow you died, you pressed the revive button, it dissapered and you didnt revive, type /forcerevive .");
                  GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Respect all GM/PM(s) and do what they say they will NEVER ask for ur username/password.");
Do not search for it cuz we may not have the same message. But try search for:

Code:
GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Welcome
Most server have that Welcome :)

Press thanks if it helped :)
05/05/2010 12:10 SagabDarkness#3
Hell yes you helped thanks! yeah i looked in the obvious files and didn't find it.
05/05/2010 12:11 NeoN[PM]#4
Quote:
Hell yes you helped thanks! yeah i looked in the obvious files and didn't find it.

anytime :)
05/05/2010 12:42 SagabDarkness#5
Weird i just logged in deleted everything and the messages are still there ;S there must be another location that they are in any clue?
05/05/2010 12:46 NeoN[PM]#6
Quote:
Weird i just logged in deleted everything and the messages are still there ;S there must be another location that they are in any clue?
Hmm dident you try before you logged in last time since u said it helped?

Btw.. did u press F6/F5 ?
05/05/2010 13:10 SagabDarkness#7
I shut down the server closed the client and opened the teleport.cs with notepad and deleted the part where it said that. Did I have to use visual studio :S?
05/05/2010 14:48 NeoN[PM]#8
Quote:
I shut down the server closed the client and opened the teleport.cs with notepad and deleted the part where it said that. Did I have to use visual studio :S?
lol yes :p what did you use? :o
05/05/2010 17:16 SagabDarkness#9
I used notepad ahaha
05/05/2010 17:54 IcedEarth#10
You need to use Visual C# and compile it for removing the welcome messages.
05/05/2010 21:25 NeoN[PM]#11
Quote:
I used notepad ahaha

haha lol xD

you need visual c# as she said :)

But we all have done mistakes xD
05/06/2010 07:50 Arcо#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedEarth View Post
You need to use Visual C# and compile it for removing the welcome messages.
Or for any modifications at that.