Multi Client

05/29/2006 11:40 Heng4#1
1---Download this hex editor

2---Install the software and get a reg key 4 this software(google is helpful)

3---Once u get the reg key, type it in to unlock the software

4---Now got to ur program files---->Conquer 2.0-------->conquer.exe(not play.exe but conquer.exe)

5---Right clik it and Hex edit wit hex workshop 4.23

6---Once ur in thier b a whole load of binary and letters ignore tht and go to the top and thier b a small symbol of a torch and if u hold ur cursor over it it says find click tht

7---Now a small box should appear and first heading is Type for this part drop down the menu and select text string

8--- for the Value type this in exactly Fps:%d

9---Options the ASCII should b selected and the direction should b Down

10---Click OK

11---and if u now look to the right it should have highlighted ur value i.e Fps%d

12--- after four dots of the value u put in it should say english i.e Fps%d....English

13-click in between the l and i of english(Engl-click here-ish) and type a u so it now reads as Englush

14-Save this so it overwrites the old conquer.exe and tht is it u have a multi client if thier is a new patch u need to cheak tht it has not been over written because sum patches overwrite it.So u may need to repeat the process

U Can find Hex editor In Google too...

******************Enjoy************************
05/29/2006 14:30 nile#2
posted billion times
05/31/2006 03:34 Rorrim#3
Dude!(tt)
I can do better than that, in fact i did.

Check the sig! I'll even give it the old Rorrim Boot b4 bed
06/01/2006 16:29 flinstones#4
i try what u post but i cnt locate Fps:%d, ( The specified search string was not found) :rolleyes: can you help me ?
06/01/2006 17:26 wAndAA#5
rofled, you gotta search text string eng / engis and edit that word from now on... and plx let this thread R.I.P