SROBotS!

05/22/2006 00:46 Mahpets#1
Sorry if i'm wrong but...

I downloaded every SROBot version and every version got trojan..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

so far

mfg Mahpets

edit:

Quote:
i noticed that srobot 1.17 contains this : TR/Spy.Terres can anyone tell me what this does ?
Quote:
this infects ur pc, steals ur account data, checks all text related files for emale adresses and makes ur pc part of a network to make dos attacks
so don't wonder, if some day police knocks at ur door
05/22/2006 00:51 Mahpets#2
Quote:
ja ich würde gerne auch wissen was das für eine funktion hat und was der macht... ob der überhaupt richtig gefährlich ist o.O ( handelt sich um ein online bot von einem Spiel...^^ da gibbet auch ein end großes forum o.O und noch nie hat sich da jem. beschwert...) naja ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
schrieb: 'derdennis'

am 19.05.2006, 20:25 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

(denke mal das er gefährlich ist, sonst würde AntiVir wohl kaum notiz davon nehmen!)
05/22/2006 05:10 blah-1#3
Password to archive: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Download SROBotSrv[e.06].sfx.exe îòñþäà: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Download sro_client.sfx.exe (Áåòà Âåðñèÿ-D) îòñþäà: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Its clean bot serv 100%

And here the bot 1.17 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/22/2006 05:17 CocaCola#4
Mahpets you already have infected a virus on your PC, and it's diffused to all .exe programme.
05/22/2006 05:41 phoenix01134#5
download it from the epvp pinned thread, guaranteed theres no virus in that....also, if you do indead already hav an infected computer, the failsafe would be just to format your harddrives (or buy a new one for 80bucks,lol) and reinstall windows..
05/22/2006 11:38 Mahpets#6
This comp. is not infected, only on the SROBot.exe he says theres virus... on sro.exe etc is no virus :p

:rolleyes:
05/22/2006 14:59 Makaveli#7
lol Mahpets, read this

a quote from me

Quote:

the srobot and the crack are on my ftp server, both are clean ;)

TR/Spy.Terres was found since srobot 1.09 and only Luke AntiVir has found it, so there is no reason to be scared, cuz Luke AntiVir does always find viruses in clean files, it's just a buggy virus scanner
the TR/Spy.Terres was already discussed here more than 1000times , the most ppl know that it is only a bug from the AntiVir ;)

just scan the srobot.exe here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and u'll see that only AntiVir will find the TR/Spy.Terres, some other scanners will find a suspicious file but this is just the YODAPROT packer from the .exe (YODAPROT is a .exe packer/protector who makes the .exe smaller and protects it from reshackers/decompilers) ;)

@CocaCola
again, your problem with the Win32.Parite virus comes not from the bot ;)