So can a mod help me out plz?

04/28/2010 13:25 vortexx54#1
Bagiman scammed me over in the black market a couple days ago so i gave him a negative mark in itrader. In retaliation he gave me a negative mark with just owned for comment. Now am i able to get this removed? because im trying to sell a 155 summoner and i have this mark that makes it seems i cant be trusted to buy from.
04/28/2010 13:50 jebus404#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortexx54 View Post
Bagiman scammed me over in the black market a couple days ago so i gave him a negative mark in itrader. In retaliation he gave me a negative mark with just owned for comment. Now am i able to get this removed? because im trying to sell a 155 summoner and i have this mark that makes it seems i cant be trusted to buy from.
You could post in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] section about him scamming you with proof if you have it and also post in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to try and get your negative feedback removed.
04/28/2010 15:09 ~Kakkarot~#3
Do as jebus404 has instructed you, moderators can't realy help you here, you need valid proof, if you have no proof please do not post a complaint beacuse it will be closed (rejected).

This is all we can do in this section.

#closed