[QUESTION] SD heads

04/26/2010 12:31 tan4x13#1
I was wondering... where did you guys get your SD Heads?

These are the places where I got them:

Ohh.. can anyone explain to me clearly the "server sided" thingy? most item hunters say that it is a huge factor to consider to get the SD heads... I just don't get it
04/26/2010 12:42 cole.the.infamous#2
I got my SD Vanessa Head,and a SD Roman Helmet (Big Head) for Amy from Temple of Origin...
I have a SD Head for Lass but I forgot where I got it... Sorry D:
BTW about the server-sided, find soulimperfect's thread. He explains server-sided and everything when using a hack...
Here's the link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/26/2010 12:57 kaizer.zero#3
But is it really server sided?
04/26/2010 13:00 cole.the.infamous#4
What is server-sided? I mean what are you talking about?
04/26/2010 13:16 .Yuzuru#5
Their drop rates can't be found in the client.

server sided -> the server controls it. not the client.

I got these SD heads from the following dungeon.
Lire : Altar Of Balance -> SD Elite Roman Head
Elesis : Temple Of Fire -> SD Celestial Head
Lass : Kazeaze Castle -> SD Kazeaze Head
Amy : Hell Bridge -> SD Celestial Head
Arme : Partusay Sea -> SD Celestial Head.

almost all of them are from ellia dungeons since almost of the missions are done there.
04/26/2010 13:37 tan4x13#6
@cole- useful link.... it became clear to me now.

@sir nath- you got only a elite roman sd head at AOB? if that were me, i'd be disappointed as hell, i've always thought that the SD head varies on the level of the dungeon... it looks like I was wrong about my assumptions.
04/26/2010 14:47 cole.the.infamous#7
No prob.
==OFF TOPIC==
Want to be helpful these days, don't know why. Maybe I'm bored...
04/26/2010 15:57 .Yuzuru#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan4x13 View Post
@cole- useful link.... it became clear to me now.

@sir nath- you got only a elite roman sd head at AOB? if that were me, i'd be disappointed as hell, i've always thought that the SD head varies on the level of the dungeon... it looks like I was wrong about my assumptions.
I don't care if its an SD Elite Roman head.
I just collect them as usual.

but the AOB is just released so it'll take time to change those SD Elite Roman Heads to Vanessa...
I ain't dissapined at something. it is more better that I got it rather than it has been fiven to other party members...
04/26/2010 16:55 tan4x13#9
Quote:
I don't care if its an SD Elite Roman head.
I just collect them as usual.

but the AOB is just released so it'll take time to change those SD Elite Roman Heads to Vanessa...
I ain't dissapined at something. it is more better that I got it rather than it has been fiven to other party members...
I suppose it would be a great for the collection, it would even be more frustrating if the booty does not fall in your palms, anyway I'm pretty sure that the probability of dropping vanessa instead of roman being patched by wednesday (the maintenance is on wednesday right?) would be possible.

anyway I only wanted to gather info on the whereabouts of the drops of the variants of the SD head on my thread and thanks for the info though.
04/27/2010 01:20 cole.the.infamous#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan4x13 View Post
I suppose it would be a great for the collection, it would even be more frustrating if the booty does not fall in your palms, anyway I'm pretty sure that the probability of dropping vanessa instead of roman being patched by wednesday (the maintenance is on wednesday right?) would be possible.

anyway I only wanted to gather info on the whereabouts of the drops of the variants of the SD head on my thread and thanks for the info though.
No, Tuesday is maintenance. It would be better, if it's in weekends... Uhhh, Are SD Heads also Big Heads?
04/27/2010 08:28 tan4x13#11
@cole- yup! it's exactly what I am trying to find out here ^_^