WTS Dekaron/2moons Trainer!!

04/25/2010 21:03 chillmastor#1
hey guys

The Price is 2€/2,67$ on Paypal, but I except other offers, like gpotatoe accs or other mmorpgs (I'm playing many other mmos)
You can contact me by ICQ : 596827468
by E-mail :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Of course I will be updating the trainer , when a new patch comes out.

I want to offer this sweet trainer here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This might look a bit wierd but here is the explanation of the cheats:

Zoom 1 = Zoom Hack: As the name suggests, this allows you to zoom as far as you like (untill you can't see yourself)

Zoom 2 = FarEye: Removes the limit to the view distance when using zoom hack

Shop = Store Hack: Allows you to open a store in any map (used for extra storage)

GM = GMDetect: If a GM is detected the client will crash (you stay visible in the game for 30 seconds afterwords).

Pots = Auto Pots: This script sets it so the game thinks that ALL your pots are auto pots

Wallhack = WallHack: This hack allows you to walk through walls,hills,water...ect

Godmode = [VacPart2]MonsterRange: Sets the Monster's attack ranges to 0 (So monsters wont attack you)

ETC Vac = [VacPart1]MonsterProperties: Sets the monster's sight ranges, stand delays, # of following monsters...ect

Aggro Vac = [VacPart3]MonsterAggro: Sets the Monster's aggro value (It will run towards you as soon as it sees you)

Mobspeed Vac = Mobspeed: Sets the Mobspeed to 14

Speed Vac = Speed Hack: Sets your Speed to 7

Speed Fast = Speed Hack: Sets your Speed to 14