Legends Return Season 1 Gameplay Trailer

04/24/2010 11:21 NPCx#1
TQ Digital is honor to announce that the 1st Season of Conquer Online’s 3rd expansion, Legends Return, will be launched on April 27, 2010.

In Season 1: the Shadow of Darkness, players will be able to experience the prelude of the chaos age. As the prophecy of the Sub-Classes is fulfilled, a formidable demon has broken the seal set by ancient heroes and returned to the mortal world. The demon proclaimed itself as the Demon Overlord, and summoned its vicious minions to construct a legion of darkness.

The shadow of havoc is looming over Twin City… Adventurers, get ready to continue your legendary journey in Conquer Online!

04/24/2010 13:20 Die Schnittstelle#2
moved
04/24/2010 15:27 Huseby#3
Copy pasted from the official site, but oh well.
04/25/2010 01:28 King_Arthur#4
Shouldn't this have been moved to the User Submitted News? :rolleyes:
04/26/2010 02:51 s.bat#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Copy pasted from the official site, but oh well.
I'm not surprised at all. .Mio has plagiarized stories before, so I'm sure he/she has no problem with this thread. But I didn't know that you were aloud to steal information word for word from someone else's site, especially when that website does not want their work featured on here. This is of utmost disrespect, and the writer did not even include a link to the original source. This thread does not deserve to be here and especially doesn't deserve to be in the User Submitted News section because it was stolen. This should be deleted and the submitter reprimanded. I can't believe this site and its moderators would tolerate theft.