Web register problem

04/23/2010 23:57 rafal622#1
Hey everyone

So I've got a problem with the web register.

1. Call me a newbie but I tried probably every host and such so I can put the files and make a registering page, but I don't know exactly how and which host to use.
2. I don't know exactly what to change in both index.php and processor.php
3. I know there's a way to register someone through the MSQL but I searched everywhere and can't find a proper way.

I followed the guide but still don't know what to do. Any help would be greately appreciated =]
04/24/2010 01:05 nephren#2
The problem is: Free hoster have no access to your PC (127.0.0.1)
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Install xampp on your local Drive

1. Go to c:\xampp\xampp\htdocs and put the files (index.html, processor.php) in the folder.
2. Open processor.php and Change the follow:
Code:
// Connection with MSSQL server
$conn=mssql_connect('127.0.0.1','SQLLOGIN','SQLPASSWORD');
3. Go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and register a free subdomainLogin and Choose "My Services" Choose "Host with IP-Adress". After this go to your router webseite
and forward the Port 80 (HTTP Server) to your IP Adress 192.xxx.xxx.xxx
after this Start Apache and go to your Subdomain
End :)

Sorry my English is not perfect ^,^
04/24/2010 19:40 WRECKE#3
This could be caused by your isp blocking port 80. To check to see if your port is allowed go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If your isp is blocking it then you need to config your httpd.conf file to another port. Along with your DNS host port through a port 80 redirect.
04/26/2010 14:17 rafal622#4
Thanks for answer guys but another problem persists

The port is unblocked but whenever I try to register a normal account, the game doesn't detect it. It says invalid username and password.

I can change everything in the game, name, exp, drop etc, but it seems the registering still doesn't work. Any ideas?
08/07/2016 03:15 anan205#5
Check my game in video :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]