Am I banned?

05/11/2006 03:33 PaulWall#1
How can you tell if you are banned?

And what is this bot-jail I keep hearing about?

Can someone help with the question of "What happens when you get banned?"
05/11/2006 03:39 fanpinglili#2
this is happening to me too
05/11/2006 03:46 PaulWall#3
ok thats probably a good sign then for me. I have never gotten this message before so I was a bit worried.
05/11/2006 03:49 mralexleet#4
same thing too i kinda freaked out also lol
05/11/2006 03:52 mralexleet#5
sry for double post in advance but.. its working again you arent banned
05/11/2006 03:54 Mooch#6
yo paul
05/11/2006 03:54 Mooch#7
are you from thunder server?
05/11/2006 03:57 Mooch#8
anyone there? im lonely! lol
05/11/2006 03:57 PaulWall#9
ok, it looks like I can log in again. This brings up an important note, however, what message do you get when you are banned??
05/11/2006 03:57 PaulWall#10
btw I dont like to disclose my server name

but no its not thunder ;)
05/11/2006 04:32 mralexleet#11
my server is tornado and my account name is dray2
06/01/2006 18:43 deez#12
DRAY2 WAD UP
06/01/2006 20:02 bunnyshaker#13
If your account is banned, a "instruction" message saying "The account is banned" will pop up when you try to login.
06/01/2006 20:08 DeadEnd#14
Not to spam, but you proboly just got "banned" until server maintenance...

And yea I bet 95% your PaulWall lvl 120 war with sucky gear no socs who I've seen on thunder=)
06/01/2006 20:12 Didiplouf#15
I think it's anithing like "Account Locked" when you try log