ESP Alternatives

10/08/2026 10:00 xxxviii#1
Is spending thousands on vgk.rip the only viable long term undetected ESP option?

I have a DMA setup but I’ve only heard bad things about that route on Val.

People like to talk about privates but let’s be honest, they are either gatekept beyond my reach or a scam.
10/08/2026 12:42 CookieBunker#2
If you’re still open to using DMA, we sell EVO with player/gadget ESP and radar for €14.99 for 7 days or €49.99 for 30 days. That’s the software license; check compatibility with your existing setup before buying. I can’t guarantee that EVO will remain undetected long-term.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/08/2026 13:10 petros2x#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxviii View Post
Is spending thousands on vgk.rip the only viable long term undetected ESP option?

I have a DMA setup but I’ve only heard bad things about that route on Val.

People like to talk about privates but let’s be honest, they are either gatekept beyond my reach or a scam.
There are alternatives to vgk.rip, but the UD ones are actually even more expensive (that's why I always recommend vgk.rip to people here).

As for DMA, it can actually be very good in the long-term as well, but you will need to find a good firmware (and I don't know how to help you with this) and it is very likely that you will end up spending much more than you would with vgk.rip.
10/08/2026 16:45 MIRAGE PRIVATE#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxviii View Post
Is spending thousands on vgk.rip the only viable long term undetected ESP option?

I have a DMA setup but I’ve only heard bad things about that route on Val.

People like to talk about privates but let’s be honest, they are either gatekept beyond my reach or a scam.
A truly private product is usually difficult to access without knowing the right people. Most of what gets called “private” publicly is really just application based with limited access, so I wouldn’t treat the label alone as a guarantee.

The same goes for DMA. The hardware route itself isn’t automatically safer or riskier, it mostly comes down to the firmware you choose. A poor choice on either side can put you in the same position.

MIRAGE is application based as well, so you can take a look.
10/09/2026 11:46 Relentless#5
there are plenty of good options for val, theres plenty of things that are not publicly advertised on epvp that are very safe, much much cheaper then 1k+ and are undetected for a long time.

My advice is to make friends in the scene, join community discords and try to learn more. You need to expand your horizon then just sellers on epvp, 95% of the good tech isnt here.

if your still wanting something for dma, check this out.

id be happy to explain more about it to you aswell

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieBunker View Post
If you’re still open to using DMA, we sell EVO with player/gadget ESP and radar for €14.99 for 7 days or €49.99 for 30 days. That’s the software license; check compatibility with your existing setup before buying. I can’t guarantee that EVO will remain undetected long-term.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
do you even understand what your selling dude?

" I can’t guarantee that EVO will remain undetected long-term", its a dma cheat, reading memory. Theres nothing to get detected with the cheat its all firmware dependent.
10/10/2026 23:36 Scourgeprivate#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxviii View Post
Is spending thousands on vgk.rip the only viable long term undetected ESP option?

I have a DMA setup but I’ve only heard bad things about that route on Val.

People like to talk about privates but let’s be honest, they are either gatekept beyond my reach or a scam.
No, you don’t need to spend thousands. There are definitely other good products. Regardless, it’s always cat and mouse with anything, and eventually you will be caught. It could be months or years.