Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgamort
Again no one actually has anyone options "mAkE FrIeNdS" lmao no wonder no one trust anyone in this public forum you all are just fraudsters scammers with no actual product.... Here we are a week later and no pm's nothing who said $90 was my budget kid? I make more than your entire family does in a year i can assure you.
this should also be a red flag for anyone on here clearly there are no legit people offering anything here just scammers and fraudsters....I am offering an open budget monthly and yet no one can provide any ref's besides fake rep you see on here all day from fake accounts.
|
"I make more than your entire family does in a year i can assure you" :kekw:
No one in this thread is a scammer. Mirage is a legit provider and so is Cookie. Why don’t you just get off your butt and look for a provider yourself? There’s a whole thread dedicated to legit providers that you might find helpful, and there’s also a marketplace. :mindblown: Just don’t get scammed on there. :hehe:
Aimmaster is a slotted cheat and, if I’m correct, it’s $80 a month, so that fit your budget.