Chams

10/04/2026 15:23 HerbGanja#1
Who has a good cheat with chams/glow?
10/04/2026 16:05 TransPrincess#2
Eden DMA just added chams & outlines.
Zenith has chams (internal).

Can't think of any others.
10/04/2026 16:39 HerbGanja#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
Eden DMA just added chams & outlines.
Zenith has chams (internal).

Can't think of any others.
I'm currently using zenith and they removed chams
10/05/2026 01:53 FroggyForever#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbGanja View Post
I'm currently using zenith and they removed chams
UnnamedTech has chams in their Internal version
10/05/2026 02:36 CookieBunker#5
If chams and outlines are your priority, Eden DMA is the best match. Zenith removed its chams, as you already noticed.

CookieBunker offers Eden DMA for ARC Raiders with chams and outlines.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/05/2026 14:20 TransPrincess#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbGanja View Post
I'm currently using zenith and they removed chams
What, why?
10/05/2026 14:31 HerbGanja#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
What, why?
Idk, no reason was given
10/05/2026 21:51 FroggyForever#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
What, why?
It caused a detection vector, they removed them long ago