VGC Emulators

10/03/2026 06:40 acedia#1
Hi I am fairly new to this so I want to get as much knowledge when it comes to cheating and bypassing vanguard. Currently my interest is on vgc emulators.

Why are there less VGC emulators being sold here?

Do you need 2pc to run it?

Is it safe to use?
10/03/2026 07:27 Cartoofel#2
vgc emulators are not reliable anymore, you will get banned with them or risk getting scammed
If you want something reliable
- Colorbot -> 1PC (Skyrant / LudoSage / Wif)
- Colorbot -> 2PC (Orion)
- ExternaL -> 1PC (VGK.RIP)

NOTE: I also heard good stuff about majesty but not from a great deal of people.
10/03/2026 08:02 acedia#3
:kappa: Thanks aloy will look into it
10/03/2026 08:36 VGK-RIP#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoofel View Post
vgc emulators are not reliable anymore, you will get banned with them or risk getting scammed
If you want something reliable
- Colorbot -> 1PC (Skyrant / LudoSage / Wif)
- Colorbot -> 2PC (Orion)
- ExternaL -> 1PC (VGK.RIP)

NOTE: I also heard good stuff about majesty but not from a great deal of people.
Just a note about Majesty, a few of my users previously used it, and they're resellers of Juba, based on those users' experiences, I wouldn't consider them safe either

Moonlight and BLY are also good recommendations for 2PC colorbots, and you're right about emulators, they're basically relying on delayed bans
10/03/2026 08:40 Cartoofel#5
Never knew majesty is a reseller, assumed it's their own product:feelsbadman:
10/03/2026 10:14 HonestReviewsVGK#6
Dont ever trust VGK.RIP read the negative reviews too before spending 1000$