Looking for an active Silkroad private server

10/03/2026 04:58 ofir40050#1
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a Silkroad private server that's actually alive right now, with an active community and players who stay, not just a launch-week spike.

I prefer the classic gameplay: original game systems, no heavy filters or custom features that change how the game is meant to be played.

If you currently play on a server you'd recommend, please share:

Server name and version/chapter
Real online numbers you see on a normal day (not peak launch numbers)
How long it has been running
How the community handles bots and botting
What you like about it and what you don't

Players' honest opinions are what I'm after. Server owners, please mention that you're the owner if you reply, so everyone knows.

Thanks!
10/04/2026 17:06 ssacz2008#2
im looking to ^^
10/05/2026 09:52 Devsome#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

here you can search.

#closed