"Please Relogin" Kicks

10/01/2026 00:24 Hideandseekbruh#1
Does anyone know why I get this error?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It happens after I get into gun fights and kill 1-2 people. The game kicks me to windows desktop and I cannot reconnect to the match. When I go back into the game it says that I abandon the match. Im not getting banned nor am I getting placed into shadow banned lobbies. I simply get kicked out and lose my entire kit I came in with.

Ive tried to fix the issue with the following:
- Reinstalling the game on both steam and global version.
- Do not use VPNs
- Flush DNS via admin command prompt.
- Switch from Ethernet to WiFi.

Nothing works. Ive been told its from mass reports & unstable network. Just trying to figure out how i can get this fixed