Final Choice

09/30/2026 21:39 Kokuzountz#1
Ok yesterday i post reco for which val sofware use, at the end the conclusion was find a Colorbot 1pc, so my choices are between

-Synthar (Orion)
-Leveluplabs

I didnt consider any internal cause well, on my budget anything on that range would get me a ban in 1 hour max)
so i want to know which one you guys can tell me to choose
(Just for you guys know my budget is around 10-50)
09/30/2026 22:55 MalwareEnjoyer#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokuzountz View Post
Ok yesterday i post reco for which val sofware use, at the end the conclusion was find a Colorbot 1pc, so my choices are between

-Synthar (Orion)
-Leveluplabs

I didnt consider any internal cause well, on my budget anything on that range would get me a ban in 1 hour max)
so i want to know which one you guys can tell me to choose
(Just for you guys know my budget is around 10-50)
Your budget is $10-$50?:lul:

That’s funny. Cheating is a luxury not a right. Don’t even bother dude
09/30/2026 22:57 Kokuzountz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalwareEnjoyer View Post
Your budget is $10-$50?:lul:

That’s funny. Cheating is a luxury not a right
👍
10/01/2026 01:03 MalwareEnjoyer#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokuzountz View Post
👍
Open a trade request with me, I’ll get you into a private. Your way of talking is clearly just someone trying to have fun. Save up 100 and give me a pm before doing so.

To not thread hijack and provide useful recommendations, I’d say. Don’t consider either. Save up, work hard, get that money. Get something with quality and security. Don’t just option out 2 providers because they are cheap.

Do you wanna cheat now and get ban looped or would you prefer to save up. Buy something with quality and security. Get your moneys worth?

If you don’t care for what I said and believe I’m just trying to take your money. I recommend shellware. Much more reputable, well known and long established provider.

$50 just as your budget states: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/01/2026 02:47 Kokuzountz#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalwareEnjoyer View Post
Open a trade request with me, I’ll get you into a private. Your way of talking is clearly just someone trying to have fun. Save up 100 and give me a pm before doing so.

To not thread hijack and provide useful recommendations, I’d say. Don’t consider either. Save up, work hard, get that money. Get something with quality and security. Don’t just option out 2 providers because they are cheap.

Do you wanna cheat now and get ban looped or would you prefer to save up. Buy something with quality and security. Get your moneys worth?

If you don’t care for what I said and believe I’m just trying to take your money. I recommend shellware. Much more reputable, well known and long established provider.

$50 just as your budget states: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yeah, you're right, i'm just trying to have fun playing this Game, specially when i play with friends, i wanted tl catch something now because im about to Enter break of uni so i wanted tl play full val, but reading not just your tips but everyone else, i'll save until at least i have 100, i want to have fun but also remain safe, so i'll try tl save 100 and contact You, but prob that wont be anytime soon, in any case thx so much your spend your time ane answer me, i never meant to be rude with you, have a Nice day/noon/night
10/01/2026 04:48 MalwareEnjoyer#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokuzountz View Post
Yeah, you're right, i'm just trying to have fun playing this Game, specially when i play with friends, i wanted tl catch something now because im about to Enter break of uni so i wanted tl play full val, but reading not just your tips but everyone else, i'll save until at least i have 100, i want to have fun but also remain safe, so i'll try tl save 100 and contact You, but prob that wont be anytime soon, in any case thx so much your spend your time ane answer me, i never meant to be rude with you, have a Nice day/noon/night
Understandable, just be cautious. You won’t be able to spoof. Consider this.

Play legit and play with you friends during break

Or

Risk getting banned for a colourbot and not being able to play with your friends.

So please keep in mind. No matter who you go with, you have an extremely high chance of getting banned. I listed shellware because yes. Like all colour bots. Performance is shit but at least shell I know it’s currently UD and you won’t get banned within 1 day.

Thanks you too dude ❤️