I put this site together and wanted to share it with everyone! I know there are other options out there, but if you haven’t come across them yet, feel free to give mine a try. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have to help me improve the site!
Select the weapon/mortar and select your map in the top-right corner and click the map once to place your mortar. Then, click your target area to display the firing solution on the left-hand side.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Select the weapon/mortar and select your map in the top-right corner and click the map once to place your mortar. Then, click your target area to display the firing solution on the left-hand side.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]