Selling some of the original source code of 'Elsword 2020'
If you're interested, you can contact me—add me on Discord, and I will answer all buyers' questions.
To prove that I'm not a scammer, I've attached a photo showing that I own the original source code.
The price is not fixed and is negotiable.
(The admin doesn’t have to move this post to the Elsword Black Market section)
Besides these photos, there’s more source code. Feel free to add me on Discord to ask.
Discord: ame019057
If you're interested, you can contact me—add me on Discord, and I will answer all buyers' questions.
To prove that I'm not a scammer, I've attached a photo showing that I own the original source code.
The price is not fixed and is negotiable.
(The admin doesn’t have to move this post to the Elsword Black Market section)
Besides these photos, there’s more source code. Feel free to add me on Discord to ask.
Discord: ame019057