Triggerbot/Colorbot Recommendations

09/26/2026 16:05 adminix3#1
What are currently the best triggerbot and colorbot/Aimbot options? Does anyone have experience with ones that have stayed undetected over the past few months or even years, while still tracking well in-game and not making your aim feel worse compared to using a normal setup?
09/26/2026 17:07 -Vaeno#2
My recommendations based on safety alone:

Ludosage.com for a solid triggerbot, color, easy setup, no hardware, average pricing.

VGK.Rip for an advanced tool that is also safe and has esp. More private as well.

Orion for a 2pc setup (don't know the link sorry)
09/26/2026 17:15 petros2x#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Vaeno View Post
My recommendations based on safety alone:

Ludosage.com for a solid triggerbot, color, easy setup, no hardware, average pricing.

VGK.Rip for a highly advanced, properly done internal that is also safe and has esp.

Orion for a 2pc setup (don't know the link sorry)
I second this, but there's a correction to be made there: vgk.rip is an EXTERNAL software ;)
09/26/2026 17:20 Mollazehi#4
3 which is best option?
09/26/2026 17:21 -Vaeno#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
I second this, but there's a correction to be made there: vgk.rip is an EXTERNAL software ;)
Oops, my bad! I thought they were internal, i'll edit my post.
09/26/2026 17:37 QuzFlips#6
I personally recommend Ludosage.com ; Easy setup, trigger only, loads of humanization functionality and it isn't even that expensive. Definitely the way to go, if you want to keep your account for quite a while