spoofing in valorant

09/26/2026 05:48 AuricDurst1#1
Is it worth doing, perm or temp.

Or just not worth using at all, lmk your thoughts anyone that has experience and such. id appreciate it
09/26/2026 07:50 frizledizle#2
do only perms. temps are not working or ever will be for long term.
09/26/2026 09:30 MIRAGE PRIVATE#3
Temp spoofing is mostly for rage cheaters who just play for fun. If the permanent spoof provider is good and you're looking for long term use, it's better.
09/26/2026 14:03 petros2x#4
Sadly, we can't rely on spoofers anymore. Riot is now checking for id's that cannot be changed, so, in a way, you can't do a permanent spoof anymore. There are workarounds such as running a pre-boot driver or a simple .exe that will tell Vanguard that your hardware is different than the real thing - therefore, at least to some extent, every spoofer will be a temporary spoofer now.

BTW, there are exceptions to what I just said, especially when we are talking about old hardware running Windows 10 without TPM 2.0 and when you can do raid-0 for your SSD. However, as a general rule, you won't be able to spoof.
09/26/2026 20:18 CookieBunker#5
For Valorant, temporary spoofing is mainly a short-term option. If you want a longer-term setup, use a lifetime option with fTPM support. Our spoofer supports Vanguard and protected/locked motherboards; choose Lifetime + fTPM specifically for Valorant:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/26/2026 22:06 Cheesy's Products#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricDurst1 View Post
Is it worth doing, perm or temp.

Or just not worth using at all, lmk your thoughts anyone that has experience and such. id appreciate it
perm only, everytime ive used a temp it either didnt work or bricked my pc.
09/27/2026 01:19 iloveRS4#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
Sadly, we can't rely on spoofers anymore. Riot is now checking for id's that cannot be changed, so, in a way, you can't do a permanent spoof anymore. There are workarounds such as running a pre-boot driver or a simple .exe that will tell Vanguard that your hardware is different than the real thing - therefore, at least to some extent, every spoofer will be a temporary spoofer now.

BTW, there are exceptions to what I just said, especially when we are talking about old hardware running Windows 10 without TPM 2.0 and when you can do raid-0 for your SSD. However, as a general rule, you won't be able to spoof.
Just to let you know that you're wrong about perm spoofers and " ids that can't be changed "

I already spoofed few times for Valorant and Fortnite with Edgey Spoofer and it always worked perfectly and one of my belgium friend is also using it and never had any issues

U don't even need to raid disks as it also spoof ur disk permanently , tpm , everything

Go for Edgey , u'll love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricDurst1 View Post
Is it worth doing, perm or temp.

Or just not worth using at all, lmk your thoughts anyone that has experience and such. id appreciate it
Go for edgey , it works on any windows ver
I'm on win 11 25h2 rn
100% UD , unbanned from fortnite and valo
09/27/2026 11:47 EzWinFree#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricDurst1 View Post
Is it worth doing, perm or temp.

Or just not worth using at all, lmk your thoughts anyone that has experience and such. id appreciate it
If you want a permanent spoof, just message me and I’ll tell you right away what’s up.
09/28/2026 03:09 petros2x#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveRS4 View Post
Just to let you know that you're wrong about perm spoofers and " ids that can't be changed "

I already spoofed few times for Valorant and Fortnite with Edgey Spoofer and it always worked perfectly and one of my belgium friend is also using it and never had any issues

U don't even need to raid disks as it also spoof ur disk permanently , tpm , everything

Go for Edgey , u'll love it



Go for edgey , it works on any windows ver
I'm on win 11 25h2 rn
100% UD , unbanned from fortnite and valo
As I said, there are exceptions, especially when it comes to SSD's. Most known way for this is if your SSD is compatible with map controllers, then you'll be able to change every single id in it.
09/28/2026 13:59 iloveRS4#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
As I said, there are exceptions, especially when it comes to SSD's. Most known way for this is if your SSD is compatible with map controllers, then you'll be able to change every single id in it.
" BTW, there are exceptions to what I just said, especially when we are talking about old hardware running Windows 10 without TPM 2.0 and when you can do raid-0 for your SSD. However, as a general rule, you won't be able to spoof. "

Nope
You're talking about exceptions related to SSD and win 10 with tpm disabled

I'm talking about a spoofer that break all ur exceptions
Edgey does support any disks and also win 11 any builds even 25h2

:hell:
09/28/2026 19:31 Femboys#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricDurst1 View Post
Is it worth doing, perm or temp.

Or just not worth using at all, lmk your thoughts anyone that has experience and such. id appreciate it
Working perm spoofers are getting harder to get by in this game. Meanwhile temp spoofers aren't really recommended anymore ;(
09/28/2026 23:22 petros2x#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveRS4 View Post
" BTW, there are exceptions to what I just said, especially when we are talking about old hardware running Windows 10 without TPM 2.0 and when you can do raid-0 for your SSD. However, as a general rule, you won't be able to spoof. "

Nope
You're talking about exceptions related to SSD and win 10 with tpm disabled

I'm talking about a spoofer that break all ur exceptions
Edgey does support any disks and also win 11 any builds even 25h2

:hell:
I'm 100% positive that this is not true. However, I'm more than willing to test this out in case Edgey dev decides to hand me (or any other trustworthy member) a key. No, I'm not banned nor seeking a (free) spoof, but I'd love to know there's at least one working spoofer out there so I can personally recommend it to anyone who asks.
10/01/2026 23:40 EzWinFree#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveRS4 View Post
Just to let you know that you're wrong about perm spoofers and " ids that can't be changed "

I already spoofed few times for Valorant and Fortnite with Edgey Spoofer and it always worked perfectly and one of my belgium friend is also using it and never had any issues

U don't even need to raid disks as it also spoof ur disk permanently , tpm , everything

Go for Edgey , u'll love it



Go for edgey , it works on any windows ver
I'm on win 11 25h2 rn
100% UD , unbanned from fortnite and valo

I’ve heard some bullshit before, but you deserve five stars. Edgey, who randomly spoofs serial numbers? How many of his clients have come to me? I can’t even count anymore. Whether it’s CarbonSpoof, Edgey, HalalSpoofer — basically, a whole tier list of liars when it comes to Valorant, FACEIT, and even Fortnite, I’d say.

And yeah, I’ll agree that it’s getting harder and harder, but “Desired” spoofs perfectly and permanently, and so do I without trying to brag, of course.
10/02/2026 00:18 iloveRS4#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzWinFree View Post
I’ve heard some bullshit before, but you deserve five stars. Edgey, who randomly spoofs serial numbers? How many of his clients have come to me? I can’t even count anymore. Whether it’s CarbonSpoof, Edgey, HalalSpoofer — basically, a whole tier list of liars when it comes to Valorant, FACEIT, and even Fortnite, I’d say.

And yeah, I’ll agree that it’s getting harder and harder, but “Desired” spoofs perfectly and permanently, and so do I without trying to brag, of course.
Me and my friend both used Edgey and it worked for both of us
Was just our personal experience and i can confirm its perfectly working on Vanguard for Valorant and EAC for Fortnite

Also attacking others providers that are better than yours won't help you getting more sales
just saying ...

You should try fixing ur spoofer and make it spoof disks permanently without requiring RAID0 ( like Edgey , perm disk spoof , no raid0 needed )

Cuz yeah , i checked ur spoofer and it's poorly made
raid0 needed like most others providers on the market
But maybe fixing the issue is too hard for you ?
10/02/2026 10:55 CleanBan#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricDurst1 View Post
Is it worth doing, perm or temp.

Or just not worth using at all, lmk your thoughts anyone that has experience and such. id appreciate it
perm all the way, since its the better longer solution if you wanna be safe.
Make sure to get it from a reputable provider *cough cough* that offers a hybrid version as well so all motherboards and disks can be supported.
And ofc do not forget about the fTPm spoofing since its mandatory for valorant.