Hello,
I’m looking to buy the complete Eligium / Magic World 2 (MW2 / 魔界2) server package.
I’m interested in:
Full server files
Source code
Database
Login/Game/World server
GM/Admin tools
Compatible client, if available
Setup documentation or setup assistance
My goal is to run the game locally for preservation, research and personal use.
Before any payment, I need concrete proof that the files are real and actually belong to Eligium / Magic World 2.
I’m not asking anyone to send the full files before payment. I only need enough technical evidence to verify that the package is genuine and contains what I need.
If you have legitimate files, please contact me by PM with:
What is included
Server/client version
Your price
Proof of the package
Thanks.
I’m looking to buy the complete Eligium / Magic World 2 (MW2 / 魔界2) server package.
I’m interested in:
Full server files
Source code
Database
Login/Game/World server
GM/Admin tools
Compatible client, if available
Setup documentation or setup assistance
My goal is to run the game locally for preservation, research and personal use.
Before any payment, I need concrete proof that the files are real and actually belong to Eligium / Magic World 2.
I’m not asking anyone to send the full files before payment. I only need enough technical evidence to verify that the package is genuine and contains what I need.
If you have legitimate files, please contact me by PM with:
What is included
Server/client version
Your price
Proof of the package
Thanks.