Universal - Flyff - Bot - Sell

09/24/2026 02:33 Gerd_Dev#1
Hello all,

I was curious about the interest in purchasing a modern FlyFF bot nowadays.

I have created a farm bot that works on all P‑Servers without exceptions.

I do not bypass anything or interfere with the game in any “anti‑cheat” manner.

My bot works fully on image recognition.

I created my own pipeline and do not use any YOLO or anything like that for it — fully self‑made, with a bit of AI help, not gonna lie ;).

I have been using it for around 4-5 weeks regularly on my main and had no issues so far with being detected. ( one of the top 3 current P-Server)

Since it works pretty well for myself, I am starting to lose interest in enhancing and expanding the bot.

IMPORTANT: This bot works human‑like; it uses your mouse for clicking targets. Simply said, you can’t use your mouse while the bot is farming for you, but of course you can start a movie and enjoy the double show, like I usually do. You can’t use it on multiple clients, and I am not interested in making it work, since it is not made to destroy servers. FlyFF was my very first MMORPG and I would like to keep it alive. See it as a helper.

But we all agree that there are some greedy server owners who do not necessarily make their players’ life easy or comfortable at all.

And most important: you literally can’t be detected by any anti‑cheat software or whatsoever.
I would still never recommend letting the bot run without supervision, since any bot can get stuck — and a weird stuck character running for 5 minutes against a rock looks suspicious. Or if you get messaged by another player and do not respond. Use it at your own risk.

I am planning to sell a subscription, which you can extend monthly or forget about.

IMPORTANT: I am 100% going to implement a limit of accounts per server.

For example, take whatever P‑Server you like → max. 5 bot accounts will be sold for that server, in order to keep the server healthy, not crash the market, and also create exclusivity.

Some smartasses might think: “But you said it works on all servers, so if I buy 1 account I could use it everywhere, therefore more than 5 accounts might end up on the same server.”
You are right, but be aware: it is an image‑recognition bot. If the monsters are the same, it will work — but many servers such as Insanity or Entropia have custom‑made monsters. You won’t see more than 5 accounts there for sure.

Enough of the introduction:

The point of this thread is to find out if there are people interested in purchasing such a bot and how much you are willing to pay monthly for your own exclusive helper. If enough people are interested, I will follow up with a video and, if needed, more details.

You can contact me in english, german, russian or spanish.

Have a good one mate!
09/30/2026 10:26 Drewfire#2
#moved